• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GLaDOS Bot - extending the functionality of the TeamSpeak3 server

Promotion for 48 hours! The price is reduced to 10 Euro for normal users and for vip to 5 Euro. The number of items in the promotion is limited!
!Promotion for 48 hours!:
10 Euros (Normal Users)

5 Euros (VIP Users forum R4P3)

Update!
[*] Updated public zone system.

Last edited:
Promotion 24 hours left! The price is reduced to 10 Euro for normal users and for vip to 5 Euro. The number of items in the promotion is limited!
!Promotion for 24 hours left!:

10 Euros (Normal Users)

Last edited:
Update!
[*] Updated and betterSinusBot information.

Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 37 (thank you for trust in me! )

if you are interested in buying or have any questions / doubts, write to me [CLICK] or look on first post in this thread for more information and list functions.

Last edited:
Update!

[*] Scan users when joined to server now working better.

Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 38 (thank you for trust in me! )

if you are interested in buying or have any questions / doubts, write to me [CLICK] or look on first post in this thread for more information and list functions.

Last edited:
Update!

[*] Improved cache logic.

Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 39 (thank you for trust in me! )

Last edited:
Update!

[*] Fix last error with new cache.

Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 40 (thank you for trust in me! )

Update!

[*] Improved ConnectMessage..

Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 41 (thank you for trust in me! )

Promotion for a limited time! The price is reduced to 10 Euro for normal users and for vip to 5 Euro. The number of items in the promotion is limited!
!Promotion for a limited time:

10 Euros (Normal Users)

The promotion is caused by my vacation, due to which I was not very active. This is my form of apology.
Update!

[*] Fix 2 backup servers.
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 42 (thank you for trust in me! )

Promotion for a limited time! The price is reduced to 10 Euro for normal users and for vip to 5 Euro. The number of items in the promotion is limited!

10 Euros (Normal Users)

The promotion is caused by my vacation, due to which I was not very active. This is my form of apology.
Update!

[*] Some fix brain system.
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 42 (thank you for trust in me! )

10 Euros (Normal Users)

Update!

[*] Update whitelist/blackilist to latest version.
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 44 (thank you for trust in me! )

Update!

The price has been reduced permanently thanks to the new partner and sponsor:
Thanks to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- Your reliable partner in exchange of electronic money.

[*] Fix performance plugins core.
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 44 (thank you for trust in me! )

Last edited:
Update!

The price has been reduced permanently thanks to the new partner and sponsor:
Thanks to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- Your reliable partner in exchange of electronic money.

[*] More options in query settings.
[*] Better logic interval.
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 46 (thank you for trust in me! )

Update!

[*] New brain system!
Count clients who bought GLaDOS: 47 (thank you for trust in me! )