Good Cheap VPS hosting? (anti ddos needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
Hi, i have a community on blazingfast but crash allways and the latency sucks.

Good hosting?

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
They told me today there are a extraordinary maintenance..

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
https://hosteam.pl/ is in poland... too far and the website is not comprensible
I didn't find any VPS provider that offers great DDoS protection for TeamSpeak in North America... So my only option was to upgrade my normal dedicated ovh anti-ddos pro from ovh to a dedicated game server that offers anti-ddos game solution.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
i live in Italy :\
"I didn't find any VPS provider that offers great DDoS protection for TeamSpeak in North America..." means that the good vps provider that offer great DDoS protection for TeamSpeak are elsewhere than North America, more precisely that all the good VPS provider that offers great DDoS protection are in Europe.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
They crash in the last time, so i moved my community to OVH gaming.... ^^ my ping is lower

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
They crash in the last time, so i moved my community to OVH gaming.... ^^ my ping is lower
When you say "OVH gaming", you mean with the anti-ddos game protection right? Because this protection is not available for VPS, and you were looking for a VPS so I don't understand.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
My friend have a OVH gaming dedicated with game protection, he bought an ip and installed a virtualization software... now i have a vps with OVH game protection

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
My friend have a OVH gaming dedicated with game protection, he bought an ip and installed a virtualization software... now i have a vps with OVH game protection
Amazing, he's probably using proxmox for virtualization with OVH (like im doing) and I think it's the way to go.

U

User_1748

If you want one in Germany: kms-hosting.com If you want you can add my Referrer code while buying one: ---

EDITED BY MOD QRAKTZYL
Ref links not allowed, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_1748

If you want one in Germany: kms-hosting.com If you want you can add my Referrer code while buying one: -----
btw. 10Gbit/s is available mostof the time, the drives are fast and reliable, the ddos protection is (in my opinion) better than the most of the other hosters. They also have a permanent mitigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.