Tutorial GW by TeamSpeak

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Screenshot_11.png

Hello community,
here is giveaway hosted by TeamSpeak & ASUS ROG.
To enter this GW simply open link bellow, and on right side you have a Gleam form.
Complete all tasks.
Accumulate points and your chances for win are bigger.
GL 2 all. ;)

Awards:
Screenshot_12.pngScreenshot_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Seems like you're using a ref-link Isn't that forbidden on r4p3?
Yep its forbidden. But mod edited my thread and took only one ref link, but other stayed. Its not mine fault.

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
What's the other referal link?

It's not your fault? What about warn you for not following the rules??? Instead of that i just decided to remove it.
I said Its not mine fault because mod who edited thread deleted one, but left other one.
But I agree that I forgot rule for refferal links, and sorry for that. Wont happen again.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I said Its not mine fault because mod who edited thread deleted one, but left other one.
But I agree that I forgot rule for refferal links, and sorry for that. Wont happen again.
You also must agree that you exploited a Moderator's fault for your own benefit and violated R4P3's rules for the second time

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
You also must agree that you exploited a Moderator's fault for your own benefit and violated R4P3's rules for the second time
Agreed.
But if it were for rules here, more than 10% r4p3 users should be banned.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
my meaning... mods here makes to manny "mimimi rules mimimi" and cant support her own shit!!!