(Help) A good europe host for my ts3 community?

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
Hi everyone I'm looking for a great host for my teampeak community, a service with a good uptime and ddos protection in europe. Anyone have some ideas? Thanks for the attention.;)

Grid

Dec 31, 2015
I don't know if this only happens to me but I bought 1 VPS on Dedishops and another 1 on Infinity Hosting a few days ago.
Never received access to these servers.
Still waiting.

Maluquinho

Sep 17, 2015
extravm ban me because i have a cracked license
And? They have reason in this situation! If TeamSpeak blacklist your ip or something like that, they cant use this same IP to others clients...
You have other ways to have teamspeak cracked without extravm know and TeamSpeak too... Just search here in R4P3... ;)

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
For example who?
And? They have reason in this situation! If TeamSpeak blacklist your ip or something like that, they cant use this same IP to others clients...
You have other ways to have teamspeak cracked without extravm know and TeamSpeak too... Just search here in R4P3... ;)

Maluquinho

Sep 17, 2015

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
Ok so i try and describe in a new post my experience with that.. try is the best way to valutate :p

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Dude? Shhhh... Dont talk shit... Your company is simple a big crap... BlazingFast, worst company i saw in my life...

This is a seriously company... ;) :)
Where did I recommend any host to anyone? When your life is only 13 years in this planet you haven't seen much really.. And let me know when you are anyone on this forum to tell me what to say and not to say, don't be mad you are to young for that.

angeloccrr

Sep 4, 2016
Where did I recommend any host to anyone? When your life is only 13 years in this planet you haven't seen much really.. And let me know when you are anyone on this forum to tell me what to say and not to say, don't be mad you are to young for that.
Cmon guys dont argute, whe are here for a simply discussion about host:D;)

SirJeremy

Mar 30, 2016
good german host is kms-hosting.com
I was on treudler too, but Support is not so good, server was lagging no help from support...

Grid

Dec 31, 2015
Well, I got myself a VPS at Treudler.net and I had a little bug (couldn't start my VPS for some reason).
Joshua (the guy who helped me) was fast at fixing my problem and offered me multiple services without having to pay any fee.
He's really professional and cool.
I +rep them.

edit : forgot to precise that GAME servers at Treudler.net are using the OVH anti-DDoS GAME protection.