Help with crashing people's ts channel or user himself

KingB

Apr 20, 2016
Lets say im in a public TS with a custom name like for example ts.powerpvp.net < just an example.

So i go in there and there is multiple channels with different people.
I want to crash peoples ts by using this program R4P3 how can i do it?
Ive seen people do it and people done it to me too.
I dont want to crash the server. just the people in the channel specifically.
Can you please teach me how to do it.

Thanks!

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
Always keep your server is up to date to evade this type of attack :)
If you want to know how you can do this you should buy VIP, its only 5 bucks ;)

KingB

Apr 20, 2016
Can anyone please help me here ? I thought forums supposed to respond to you and help you.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Would you like to hear 300 people saying they don't know how to do it?
*Actually, I don't remember R4P3 releasing such program that can crash users in a specific channel.

All I know is that there was an image that could crash if users clicked on a channel to join/view channel description but that no longer works with the updated client, therefore what I'm hearing here is either outdated or not from R4P3.

Maybe this is what you mean instead? (Just a thought) / Still outdated for 3.0.19 tho

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Can anyone please help me here ? I thought forums supposed to respond to you and help you.
We are a security research team, we most of the time do not help people with malicious attempts.
It could be that one of your friend is server admin he has your ip and then can DDoS your home connection bringing you offline until your ISP reassign a new dynamic ip. (On rooter reboot)

KingB

Apr 20, 2016
We are a security research team, we most of the time do not help people with malicious attempts.
It could be that one of your friend is server admin he has your ip and then can DDoS your home connection bringing you offline until your ISP reassign a new dynamic ip. (On rooter reboot)
I understand you are a security team, but I am not doing this to any random person or just having fun.
I am just protecting myself from others that are doing the same thing to me.
And it is not an admin that is doing that to me because if it was he wouldn't act stupid in the TS and make a fool out himself and give threats and keep crashing my TS everytime I join.
And the thing that I am trying to do isn't DDoS, its just crashing there TS like what they're doing to me, they can come back anytime.
So I just need help with that part please just help me out, I know its a short explanation doesn't need any process.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I understand you are a security team, but I am not doing this to any random person or just having fun.
I am just protecting myself from others that are doing the same thing to me.
And it is not an admin that is doing that to me because if it was he wouldn't act stupid in the TS and make a fool out himself and give threats and keep crashing my TS everytime I join.
And the thing that I am trying to do isn't DDoS, its just crashing there TS like what they're doing to me, they can come back anytime.
So I just need help with that part please just help me out, I know its a short explanation doesn't need any process.
Fighting a fire with fire will only make a bigger fire.

Just wanted to inform @Derp about what appears to be a newly introduced bug in the 3.0.19 client.

KingB

Apr 20, 2016
If anyone helps me with this case I would literarily pay for it and even maybe get VIP for this website.
Guys this is really urgent, and I have no time. Please mods or any member.
And I am not trying to create a problem.
Just help me out here.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Fighting a fire with fire will only make a bigger fire.

Just wanted to inform @Derp about what appears to be a newly introduced bug in the 3.0.19 client.
Thanks, however there was no need to do that. We are working on a quick solution to that (Plugin)

And also.. a poc plugin :3

Anyway, a quick workaround would be downgrading back to 3.0.18.2 (Personally I wouldn't even bother updating anymore :3.... nah jk)

-Derp

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Thanks, however there was no need to do that. We are working on a quick solution to that (Plugin)

And also.. a poc plugin :3

Anyway, a quick workaround would be downgrading back to 3.0.18.2 (Personally I wouldn't even bother updating anymore :3.... nah jk)

-Derp
I'll stick with the one-time channel description crash from 3.0.18.2, unless if you're not sharing your secrets & have found more vulnerabilities. :$

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
Old version is much secured than new version?
Thats weird.
Love You TeamSpeak.

KingB

Apr 20, 2016
I did downgrade, and its not crashing for me.
But what if the people that im trying to crash has the old version which is 3.0.18.2
How can I crash them ?

scuterfrog

Apr 21, 2016
I did downgrade, and its not crashing for me.
But what if the people that im trying to crash has the old version which is 3.0.18.2
How can I crash them ?

Although I was not raised but I think for the 3.0.18.2 you have to use an other exploit or you can't crash them.

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
You can't crash 3.0.18.2 but you can freeze the client,so it's both bullsh*t