Hey guys, we're back up and running!

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
We were shutdown again, resilience is what defines us though --- we will keep coming back, as long as we can.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
The forum has been upgraded guys, that is good! :cool:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
because new forum and db lel. answer to force https without pulling your hair out with .htaccess is using cloudflare :p
Primary reason for CloudFlare usage is to mask the IP address of the web server (for us). Upon an IP blacklist, one does not even send a request to our web server, at all. This helps to mitigate HTTP-based attacks greatly. CloudFlare offers free HTTPS, which prevents a man-in-the-middle: client--->CloudFlare. CloudFlare is pretty fucking cool, right next to Incapsula. Incapsula charges for HTTPS though.

p0tassium

Jun 13, 2015
Which SSL setting is r4p3 using? I'm using Strict SSL. It's the safest afaik

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 9

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
That is the safest setting. We are not using strict as SSL certificates cost money and as it is from VIP.. we barely make enough to keep the website running off the VIP donations. :(
If there is an increase in VIP donations, I will gladly configure it to be strict. I don't want a free SSL certificate, they have horrible support in the event there is ever any problem(s).