Hide IP address for server

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
i mean how to hide ip address using this? im new to iptables....can you teach me?
You shouldn't be configuring firewall rules if you don't know how to use iptables. Call your provider's support team and ask them to set this up for you (You'll need a second machine to act as a proxy btw)

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
You shouldn't be configuring firewall rules if you don't know how to use iptables. Call your provider's support team and ask them to set this up for you (You'll need a second machine to act as a proxy btw)
they are not helping me...can you give me the codes? please teach me simply.... its good for everyone on this forum....

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
or make some tutorial :)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING -p tcp –dport 80 -j DNAT –to-destination MY IP ADDRESS
correct one is
Code:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
notice the double hyphen on dport and to-destination

And btw... if you should have read the comments on the article... the 3rd comment had the answer in it

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
correct one is
Code:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
notice the double hyphen on dport and to-destination

And btw... if you should have read the comments on the article... the 3rd comment had the answer in it
i love you brother ^_^ can i kiss you lips xD im so exited!!!! Thanks Bro!!!! Cheers!