Mr_omar

Jan 5, 2017
Name of the script: High Ping Checker / kicker
Functions of the script: If user ping > xxx kick him
Why do you want it: Because average ping is too big
Screenshots: xxx
Original source (if any): xxx
Other notes: ts3admin.class
I can do it by TS3 PHP FrameWork its pretty easy but you wanted ts3admin.class I can't do it by this :p

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I can do it by TS3 PHP FrameWork its pretty easy but you wanted ts3admin.class I can't do it by this :p
Well, you can share it with us as far as i know there is no way you can get ping. (correct me if i'm wrong ;] )

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Well, you can share it with us as far as i know there is no way you can get ping. (correct me if i'm wrong ;] )
clientGetByUid from the php framework doesnt return the ping sadly. You could get the IP tho and ping it but I don't know how much different the ping would be :/ Just an idea

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
clientGetByUid from the php framework doesnt return the ping sadly. You could get the IP tho and ping it but I don't know how much different the ping would be :/ Just an idea
Well, that's not a clever idea to ping every x seconds to every client.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
one ping every 5 seconds won't do anything
As I said, just an idea.
Well... If the server is getting ddosed and getting high ping responses, it will actually kick everyone out of the server xd I think its meaningless to care about an average ping. It's a client's problem that he's laggin' you know :D

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Well... If the server is getting ddosed and getting high ping responses, it will actually kick everyone out of the server xd I think its meaningless to care about an average ping. It's a client's problem that he's laggin' you know :D
That will happen with any way that checks for the ping though.
If it's getting ddosed the clients will lose connection either way (or lag around like shit) so they might just disconnect anyways because they cant really use it and it'll take some load off of the server.
The posibility of even getting ddosed is pretty low for most people.