Tutorial Hosting Providers List [DDoS Protection, Always Updated, More Info]

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
512 ram is enough for 200+ users for team speak server?
One of our private nodes with about 150+ users running on 64 MB RAM. Teamspeak dont really need that much ressources.

@op If you would like to test Link11 let me know. Working on some new vps line especially for teamspeak with decent ddos protection provided by Link11.

zafai

Oct 11, 2016
I will try to use OVH for my new TS server im really interested in the ping time from germany looking forward :)

roflbutter

Oct 4, 2016
I will try to use OVH for my new TS server im really interested in the ping time from germany looking forward :)

It depends on the location. Sraßbourg should offer the best since its "next to" frankfurt and the decix.
When i used ovh (way before they integrated the ddos protection.. ~2009) the ping wasnt that great... ~+10-15ms from ger. But my route was always going over frankfurt, so ofc its higher, if u got a more direct route u might even get a better ping.

Kind regards

Pirat1122

May 6, 2016
i Alway´s hoste on LHPK-Hosting, i write the Stadd a ticket and the Install me a Ts3 server for 2,50€
ez life :D

zafai

Oct 11, 2016
It depends on the location. Sraßbourg should offer the best since its "next to" frankfurt and the decix.
When i used ovh (way before they integrated the ddos protection.. ~2009) the ping wasnt that great... ~+10-15ms from ger. But my route was always going over frankfurt, so ofc its higher, if u got a more direct route u might even get a better ping.

Kind regards
Thank you for this information i just bought a VPS for 3,49€ / month to test how good its work and atm i got from my place around 30 ms

Do you host a ts at the OVH Datecenter atm or do you got a other hoster?

roflbutter

Oct 4, 2016
Thank you for this information i just bought a VPS for 3,49€ / month to test how good its work and atm i got from my place around 30 ms

Do you host a ts at the OVH Datecenter atm or do you got a other hoster?

30ms sound about fine.

Im hosting in frankfurt, the ping difference was to anoying for me :D Not only for teamspeak ofc.

Kind regards