Hotspot-Shield-VPN-Elite-5.20.10-Multilingual

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Can't trust and won't trust a non-scene release. Also, no VT provided. Also, a private hosting for this file that can collect your IPs.

What's the source of this release? A chinese site? You could be spreading malware/rootkit without even knowing it. Unless this is your own patch and you can provide us with a solid proof.

Here comes the VT of presented patch:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1663196132f20b428e3f9beb0cba128e552be30bf1f5677ea69ece8abe463965/analysis/1456329078/

Use at your own risk, indeed :D

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Works fine, a little bit drunk but working.

k18ab8.png

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Can't trust and won't trust a non-scene release. Also, no VT provided. Also, a private hosting for this file that can collect your IPs.

What's the source of this release? A chinese site? You could be spreading malware/rootkit without even knowing it. Unless this is your own patch and you can provide us with a solid proof.

Here comes the VT of presented patch:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1663196132f20b428e3f9beb0cba128e552be30bf1f5677ea69ece8abe463965/analysis/1456329078/

Use at your own risk, indeed :D

This has been released on spotnet aka NewsGroups.
Im using it for some time now, no issues at all but yeah like i said in the main post use at own risk.
And the part *Can't trust and won't trust a non-scene release. Also, no VT provided. Also, a private hosting for this file that can collect your IPs* seems a little weird to say.
then tell me something, why do you trust mega 4shared dropbox? becaus many people use it? You do know that your registered everytime you download anything for any website there is?
Also tell me what do you mean with non-scene?
+ if you dont trust and wont trust this kind of stuff whats to point to download it anyways? There might aswell be a javascript meterpreter implemented within the download link?

btw @kingston Not sure about you but everything crack based is or false positive or there are suspicious stuff in there and if your so freaked out about anything related to the smallest detection on a site like virustotal i highly suggest to buy everything then.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
btw @kingston Not sure about you but everything crack based is or false positive or there are suspicious stuff in there and if your so freaked out about anything related to the smallest detection on a site like virustotal i highly suggest to buy everything then.
Bullshit.

This has been released on spotnet aka NewsGroups.
Im using it for some time now, no issues at all but yeah like i said in the main post use at own risk.
And the part *Can't trust and won't trust a non-scene release. Also, no VT provided. Also, a private hosting for this file that can collect your IPs* seems a little weird to say.
then tell me something, why do you trust mega 4shared dropbox? becaus many people use it? You do know that your registered everytime you download anything for any website there is?
Also tell me what do you mean with non-scene?
+ if you dont trust and wont trust this kind of stuff whats to point to download it anyways? There might aswell be a javascript meterpreter implemented within the download link?
Then tell me why didn't you use a popular hoster like mega? It's not about big hosters collecting IPs as it is natural and required by law. It is about people like you collecting IPs of users of this forum. Also, putting VT scan is required by rules of this place which you obviously failed to comply with. I'm very picky with what i install and i never rely on "i'm using it for some time now, no issues at all" because that depends on your experience and ability to discover "issues".

Just check the VT link i provided - 50+ people voted for badware. And that's not so usual for patches/cracks. I wonder how popular your download would become if you had shown that (and you should) just like i did.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Bullshit.
Well you came in like a wrecking ball so i broke the ball and replied.
But yeah use at your own risk, just like @0x0539 shows it works i do use it no issues but if your gonna come with thos comments ofcourse i will reply like this You could have better not post anything if you dont trust it right?

Then tell me why didn't you use a popular hoster like mega? It's not about big hosters collecting IPs as it is natural and required by law. It is about people like you collecting IPs of users of this forum. Also, putting VT scan is required by rules of this place which you obviously failed to comply with. I'm very picky with what i install and i never rely on "i'm using it for some time now, no issues at all" because that depends on your experience and ability to discover "issues".

Its a normal reaction to forget things in life, dont worry about it your not a moderator or anything since they are here to decide.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
But yeah use at your own risk, just like @0x0539 shows it works i do use it no issues but if your gonna come with thos comments ofcourse i will reply like this You could have better not post anything if you dont trust it right?
Well every country I choose I end up being US...

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015

Have you restarted your pc after you installed the program?

Not sure about that one but i dont use it alot just so now and then when i go on suspicious sites or sites i know that does bad things.

atm i managed to get a german ip american and a few more.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I stated my point of view and i backed it up with some good arguments. And i don't care what your are saying afterwards. It's up to others to decide who is right and if they should install this "release" on their systems trusting your words blindly. Lots of idiots install crap every day and that's how botnets grow.

Its a normal reaction to forget things in life, dont worry about it your not a moderator or anything since they are here to decide.
Of course i'm not. But i'm an active, caring member and i don't have to be a mod to point out what's obvious. Also i don't care about your weak memory. I'm more interested in some innocent people who might get infected by installing this.

Just few more cents: if this tool could be properly cracked by the scene - it would be already. There is a reason why it was never released so far. So whatever this thing is i don't trust it at all.

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
I think there is something wrong with teamspeak just saying.
bfdbf06a3c.png

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
I stated my point of view and i backed it up with some good arguments. And i don't care what your are saying afterwards. It's up to others to decide who is right and if they should install this "release" on their systems trusting your words blindly. Lots of idiots install crap every day and that's how botnets grow.

That is really good from you keep on going with your tasks.

Good luck!
-JayJax.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
That is really good from you keep on going with your tasks.
Good luck!
-JayJax.
Trust me i will. And if i ever again see a "release" like yours - i will jump on it at once. Staff here is very polite and that's the only reason why your thread is still up. You wouldn't stand a chance in some other forums.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Trust me i will. And if i ever again see a "release" like yours - i will jump on it at once. Staff here is very polite and that's the only reason why your thread is still up. You wouldn't stand a chance in some other forums.

Your really 100% completely right do your thing men!

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I know i am and seriously: no offense - you might as well tried your best and i'm not blaming you for that. Just correcting a bit.