How about a TS(3) plugin page?

indect

Jan 16, 2017
Hey,

I thought of distributing the TS3 plugins I wrote on a special web site. Rather than only publishing my plugins we could run a page distributing plugins by anyone who develops one (community, user-driven) and wants to distribute it. No matter if the plugins are for special servers or not, it would be awesome for every TS3 plugin developer to read other plugin's source code.

What do you think about that?
Currently it's quite hard for TS3 plugin developers to get helpful sources. The plugin SDK documentation is also very poor on explanations.

I could have already build a site on my domain but I don't want to mix my private security blog and news site having my personal data stored and publically available with TS3 doxing shit stuff. What about an anonymous domain?

indect

Jan 16, 2017
Not exactly. On my teamspeak, plugins are not open source and censored, since teamspeak "doesn't want any weird plugins" appear there. I will provide the link to this TS3 forum thread later.

Edit:
I have to correct myself. I have no proof of plugins being censored, I just remembered it wrong. The post I'm referring to is not by a Teamspeak employee but a normal forum member: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/129016-Rules-for-addon-now?p=441027#post441027

Anyway they're not open source.

Last edited: