How do I prevent customers from increasing their slots?

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
First you need to connect to your TS3 Server with Telnet . The easy way is to do it with PuTTY*.
aACpMHG.jpg

Code:
login serveradmin PASSWORD

If you have a fresh TS3 Server with no active voice servers then you can paste this to deny changing slots for all created servers in the future:
Code:
servergroupautodelperm sgtype=45 permsid=b_virtualserver_modify_maxclients|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_modify_maxclients|permsid=b_virtualserver_snapshot_deploy|permsid=b_virtualserver_snapshot_create|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_snapshot_deploy|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_snapshot_create

If you do it on running servers edit and execute this:
Code:
use port=ENTER_ANY_ACTIVE_VOICE_PORT
servergroupdelperm sgid=3 permsid=b_virtualserver_modify_maxclients|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_modify_maxclients|permsid=b_virtualserver_snapshot_deploy|permsid=b_virtualserver_snapshot_create|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_snapshot_deploy|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_snapshot_create

If this comes after a command :
error id=0 msg=ok
everything went well!

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_8389

Hey, can you do one for the host banner, button and tooltip?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Hey, can you do one for the host banner, button and tooltip?
You can just do that by adding a "|permsid=" and the permission name behind it. You can find the permission for that in your TS client when you go into the server groups and select "Show Name" from the dropdown at the bottom. Just search for the permission you want to delete from the user and you're good

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
This should do it:
Code:
servergroupautodelperm sgtype=45 permsid=b_virtualserver_modify_hostbutton|permsid=b_virtualserver_modify_hostbanner|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_modify_hostbutton|permsid=i_needed_modify_power_virtualserver_modify_hostbanner