How server pricing will work

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
they're looking for money to keep holding on for a little longer.

You are correct Celso. I contacted TeamSpeak support recently and was told:

dieser illegaler Hoster ist uns bereits bekannt. Jedoch sind die genannten Server derzeit nicht online.
Wir behalten dies jedoch im Auge.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Daniela Klenk-Grubbs

This translates to in English:
This illegal hoster is already known to us. However, these servers are currently not online.
However, we keep this in mind.

Sincerely

Daniela Klenk-Grubbs

I think they do not care someone is illegally cracking their server software via reverse engineering. Any proper company would have filed an abuse report with the web server at [email protected] but TeamSpeak staff are injecting heroine and snorting cokie cola so they do not care. P.S. an a-hole made it a point to recently abuse report our Zoho webmail service. I contacted the abuse department and got all our email access restored, but I have definitely since switched away from Zoho. E-rivalry shit is so suspenseful, heh. Also yes, my report to TS was in retaliation ;) I will fill everyone in later.

Fadex

Aug 30, 2017
Many servers with NPL are turning off. 1 hour ago my server (and as I know about 3 servers of my friends) in Poland stopped working due to "license expired" (I found it in logs). I got some informations from my friend who is ATHP. He said that all non-profit licenses are deleting. He got this information in e-mail from official TS3 support. Those who has NPL must buy commercial licenses or wait (loosing all what they had) for maybe new licensing politics for TS5.

E

ewenjo

Many servers with NPL are turning off. 1 hour ago my server (and as I know about 3 servers of my friends) in Poland stopped working due to "license expired" (I found it in logs). I got some informations from my friend who is ATHP. He said that all non-profit licenses are deleting. He got this information in e-mail from official TS3 support. Those who has NPL must buy commercial licenses or wait (loosing all what they had) for maybe new licensing politics for TS5.
Was the licence revoked or did it just expire without automaticly renewing? My licence expires April 2019, so will it expire at that date or will it just expire any day now?

Fadex

Aug 30, 2017
Was the licence revoked or did it just expire without automaticly renewing? My licence expires April 2019, so will it expire at that date or will it just expire any day now?
My license should expire February 2019, 2 hours ago I saw in logs this:

INFO Accounting ending date : Fri Feb 15 00:00:00 2019

But my server is still turning off every hour.

E

ewenjo

My license should expire February 2019, 2 hours ago I saw in logs this:

INFO Accounting ending date : Fri Feb 15 00:00:00 2019

But my server is still turning off every hour.
I haven't had any problems like this yet, hopefully they won't revoke my licence. If they do, I might just move over to discord.

IROA

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, any ideas or just someone alyready tried, how to host the discord server by your own HW ? I had an issues a couple times before, the hosting was merged all around the world and latency wasn't so good as well. I was kinda upset but now I really wonder about that change. It took a tons of time to correctly setup my TS, but who cares, We're all fucked up with 32 slots and I dn't want to be surprised in the future 'cuz Ive seen a lot of reviews that might be ending at 22 Slots soon .(Keep in mind that's not verified information yet). If I will find out some threats I will repost then. Thank you all :)

floppy

Mar 6, 2016
I think they do not care someone is illegally cracking their server software via reverse engineering. Any proper company would have filed an abuse report with the web server at [email protected] but TeamSpeak staff are injecting heroine and snorting cokie cola so they do not care. P.S.

But how would Ionos figure out which claim was valid? Should they just believe what ts3 (company) says?

Daica

Aug 18, 2015
I'm up to renew Dec 2018. If they don't allow me to renew, I'm going to switch my server to Discord. If Teamspeak want to crash and burn so bad, they can do so.

6xPink

VIP
Mar 25, 2016
So after a long break from R4P3 I have decided to return, so can someone bring me up to scratch here? Is it true when your NPL is due to renew automatically it will not renew?

IROA

Jan 26, 2018
Just reposting my answer for own Discord server - reddit says nope, ure not allowed to host your own server.- Mumble I found doesn't look so bad. So maybe.
And yes, no NPLs at this moment. Just checked ouit some TS3 news and now Ure able to buy license with 50% sale. But still, It's not worth it.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I'm going to switch my server to Discord
Probably the best idea from the information we have.

Is it true when your NPL is due to renew automatically it will not renew
TeamSpeak appears to be revoking NPL licenses due to their decision to charge for "gamer licenses".

Mumble I found doesn't look so bad
Mumble is not bad at all if we could have someone (a team of cooperating individuals) port support for a web-based interface to the project for a fully revamped client (UI) experience. Then making a cross-platform client would likely be simple.

I really like the idea of a team of people getting together to improve Mumble - with some simple improvements like different permissions, features, and being themed the solution would be quite outstanding. Anyone else seeing Mumble as being a viable platform to replace TeamSpeak completely free?

Last edited:

bindik

VIP
May 10, 2016
Probably the best idea from the information we have.
Mumble is not bad at all if we could have someone (a team of cooperating individuals) port support for a web-based interface to the project for a fully revamped client (UI) experience. Then making a cross-platform client would likely be simple.

I would be down to do something like that, there is already working web client (Some workarounds as TCP, UDP are not available from browser) - https://github.com/Johni0702/mumble-web