How to decrypt a file

luckygaming

Jan 14, 2017
source code can not be obtained
Ok thats also a good info but how can i protect my files like this? I think its very safe when i couldnt be obtained

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Its the typical SHC "cryption".
Its really easy to "decode"
No because it cant be decode with the unshc.sh because there is no .sh.x

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

Restricted
Sep 21, 2015
Its not really save.
I "broke" it 5 min after my friend showed me the script :D
And three of the 5 was just a dump mistake... I did recognized that that was an executable :D

luckygaming

Jan 14, 2017
Can you share the script or do you just use it on your own? Would be very nice if you can share it :)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
You can find a tutorial on how to decrypt files like that on this website right here. You just have to search a little ;)

luckygaming

Jan 14, 2017
You can find a tutorial on how to decrypt files like that on this website right here. You just have to search a little ;)
Yeah but what is the name of the encryption that he used? I cant find anything when i dont know the name :( Would be very helpfull

Hyp3rX

May 11, 2016
You dont need any kind of decrypt.. clone the source code, build it and be happy :D
where is the difficulty there?

luckygaming

Jan 14, 2017
You dont need any kind of decrypt.. clone the source code, build it and be happy :D
where is the difficulty there?
I have a better version of TS3AudioBot made by myself with multiinstance i just want to know which encryption he is using and how i can protect my scripts as well with this encryption type because its safer than the shc shit. Would be nice if you can help me^^