Tutorial How to get unlimited social media: Follows, subscribers, retweets, favorites, likes etc.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I got over 10.000 points in a couple hours of using the macro, tell me if it's worth it or not.

P0CrVNf.png

i9TH8Xp.png

Let's do a quick calculation, if I buy one follower for 9 points, I can get: 1,498 followers.
This only took me a couple hours, imagine doing this for a week full time.

I've made a couple macros for now, I will add more as I have time.
Requirements:
- Throw-away social media account(s)
- Mozilla Firefox
- iMacros extension (for firefox)

Note:
Please be aware that after using a social media account for a while they will be suspended. (This is also why I do not recommend it on your main account(s)).
Use throw-away accounts as told.
What is Addmefast?
- AddMeFast is a network that will help you grow your social presence. We allow you to look and choose who you want to like/subscribe/follow/view and skip those who you are not interested in.

- AddMeFast helps you to increase Facebook Likes, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Likes, Facebook Post Share, Google+ Circles, Google+ Post Share, YouTube Subscribe, YouTube Video Likes, YouTube Video Favorites, YouTube Views, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter reTweets, Twitter Favorites, Ask.fm Likes, VK Page Followers, VK Group Join, MySpace Friends, Instagram Followers, Instagram Photo Likes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest rePins, Pinterest Likes, Reverbnation Fans, SoundCloud Followers, SoundCloud Music Listening, StumbleUpon Followers and WebSite Hits (autosurf).

- AddMeFast doesn't sell likes/subscribes/followers/views/hits. We will never request for usernames and passwords of your social network accounts and will never post, tweet or update status from your accounts

- Easy registration, 50 points at start and 500 daily bonus points for active users.
For the sake of this tutorial, let's pick Twitter.

1) Download Mozilla Firefox.
2) Download iMacros for Mozilla Firefox.
3) Go to http://addmefast.com/ and register.
4) Login to the account, do not forget to verify it.
5) Create a new twitter account. (I suggest verifying with a phone number so your account doesn't get suspended for breaking ToS)
6) Login to twitter.
7) Open up iMacros.
8) Create a new .js file in the iMacros directory, can be found in: C:\Users\%YOURUSERNAME%\Documents\iMacros\Macros\Demo-Firefox
9) Paste one of the javascripts that can be found above, since we're using a twitter account, let's pick the Follow macros.
10) Run the script, setup how many times you want to loop it and voila.

GIF: ______________________________________________________________________________
Alright, I know how to make points now, but how do I get the followers on twitter you promised me?
1) Go to http://addmefast.com/add_edit_sites
2) Add the social media type you want, you can choose:
- Facebook Likes
- Facebook Share
- Facebook Followers
- Facebook Post Like
- Facebook Post Share
- OK.ru Group Join
- Vine Followers
- Vine Likes
- Vine Revines
- Google Circles
- Google Post Share
- YouTube Subscribe
- YouTube Video Likes
- YouTube Favorites
- YouTube Views
- Twitter Followers
- Twitter Tweets
- Twitter Retweets
- Twitter Favorites
- Instagram Followers
- Instagram Likes
- Ask.fm Likes
- Vkontakte Pages
- Vkontakte Groups
- MySpace Friends
- Pinterest Followers
- Pinterest Repins
- Pinterest Likes
- Reverbnation Fans
- Soundcloud Follow
- Soundcloud Likes
- Soundcloud Plays
- Stumbleupon Followers
- Website Hits
3) Add the account details.

Note: The more points you're willing to give someone for each follow, the faster you will gain followers.
Accounts are prioritized by 10 > 9 > 8 > points etc..
I did creat another account with this sms free site https://smsreceivefree.com/ :D

Last edited:

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Nice post ;)

It's saying here that I'm closing up the pop ups too fast and I'm not getting points because of that. Tried on twitter followers

Oops! Something went wrong. You are closing the popUp too fast.

Seems that I'm closing tabs withouth following people

Last edited:

MarcelRe

Apr 27, 2016
Nice post ;)

It's saying here that I'm closing up the pop ups too fast and I'm not getting points because of that. Tried on twitter followers

Oops! Something went wrong. You are closing the popUp too fast.
Change all "Volgen" words in your .js file with the langage you use like "Follow" or "Folgen" for example. Then it should work :)

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
Ok I get what was the issue, my twitter account was in other language, now it's on english and it's working fine ;)

How many loops can I use it on twitter ?

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Update:

- Tested for October, 16th.
- Added GIFs.
- Added Facebook Likes macros.
- Added Facebook Post Likes macros.
- Added SoundCloud like macros.

Last edited:

Brooke

May 4, 2016
Thanks alot. How long does it take for Twitter to ban my Account and will my Addmefast Points get removed then? I don't have a number that I can link to the Account.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Thanks alot. How long does it take for Twitter to ban my Account and will my Addmefast Points get removed then? I don't have a number that I can link to the Account.
You will not lose your points if your social media account(s) get suspended, in fact, after receiving the points you can also un-follow, un-like, un-subscribe.

There are other working macros, I just made SoundCloud's and it's working perfectly fine so far.

You don't need a number for it, but the account will stay alive longer, at a certain point your twitter account will be suspended unless if you prove by being human, such as verifiying SMS etc.

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
You will not lose your points if your social media account(s) get suspended, in fact, after receiving the points you can also un-follow, un-like, un-subscribe.

There are other working macros, I made SoundCloud's and it's working perfectly fine so far.

You don't need a number for it, but the account will stay alive longer, at a certain point your twitter account will be suspended unless if you prove by being human, such as verifiying SMS etc.
My twitter account was suspended after following 1000 people in 15 hours and it's a verify account, maybe is temporary

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
My twitter account was suspended after following 1000 people in 15 hours and it's a verify account, maybe is temporary
Wait 24 hours or create a new account. ;)

Also for YouTube, you're limited to a certain amount of subscribing per 24 hours.

Last edited:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Code:
// Feel free to edit, please do sell the script.

Uhm....K..?!

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
People are selling macros while all it requires is literally an extension and 3 mouse clicks.

trackxart

Sep 14, 2015
I was trying to make a macro to other similar website but it's not working, there is any tutorial that I can follow?

Thx :D

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Is someone still doing this? I sure am. :)
aa6HEIt.png

I was trying to make a macro to other similar website but it's not working, there is any tutorial that I can follow?

Thx :D
What other website are we talking about?

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Update:
- I've decided to put this thread in the public section.
- Added SoundCloud Follow macros.