How to use TS3AudioBot By Splamy.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Hello! Could someone help me understand how to use the Splamy AudioBot? I mean in Windows It works perfect, but I would like to use it in linux.

I do not understand what to do if compile it or that, try to follow the guide that is there but it did not work out that there are people who use it here.

Github Splamy

I think @Bluscream you can help me ?

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
What kind of error did you get? Because it has worked for me every single try. Or you can just compile it on windows and then run it on Linux, there should be no problem.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
What kind of error did you get? Because it has worked for me every single try. Or you can just compile it on windows and then run it on Linux, there should be no problem.

i dont know how to complie :/ sorry. i need use in linux. I do not understand how to use it.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Well you can compile it on windows and then use it on Linux. It's .NET so it does not compile into machine code but to IL You just need mono for .NET Framework to run on Linux

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Well you can compile it on windows and then use it on Linux. It's .NET so it does not compile into machine code but to IL You just need mono for .NET Framework to run on Linux

I Write u PM.

niks

Jan 30, 2017
Dependencies
  • Any C# Compiler (Visual Studio or mono 5.0.0+ and msbuild)
  • (Linux only) A C Compiler for Opus
Compilation
Before we start: If you know what you are doing you can alternatively compile each dependency referenced here from source/git by yourself, but I won't add a tutorial for that.
Download the git repository with git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/Splamy/TS3AudioBot.git.
Linux
  1. See if you have NuGet by just executing nuget. If not, get NuGet.exe with wget https://dist.nuget.org/win-x86-commandline/latest/nuget.exe
  2. Go into the directory of the repository with cd TS3AudioBot
  3. Execute nuget restore or mono ../Nuget.exe restore to download all dependencies
  4. Execute msbuild /p:Configuration=Release TS3AudioBot.sln to build the C# AudioBot
  5. Getting the dependencies
    • on Ubuntu:
      Run sudo apt-get install libopus-dev ffmpeg
    • on Arch Linux:
      Run sudo pacman -S opus ffmpeg
    • manually:
      1. Make the Opus script runnable with chmod u+x InstallOpus.sh and run it with ./InstallOpus.sh
      2. Get the ffmpeg 32bit or 64bit binary.
      3. Extract the ffmpeg archive with tar -vxf ffmpeg-git-XXbit-static.tar.xz
      4. Get the ffmpeg binary from ffmpeg-git-*DATE*-64bit-static\ffmpeg and copy it to TS3AudioBot/bin/Release/