I need information about current situation with antiddos and ddos problems in 2019

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
HyperFilter capacity up to 1Tbps but can handle 100Gbit for per IP. Chose; Never bypass, just over capacity to down (HyperFilter) OR always bypass with 100-200Mbps. (Other providers)

U

User_38581

Wtf, of course I will go with other providers and be down every couple of months then be nullrouted 1-2 hours. At least other providers filter it < 1h and than you're safe some time, while after your server gets online after nullrouting, and then if you again get hit over 100 gbit/s you're going to be nullrouted again for 1-2h, so no.

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
Compared to the Living-BoTs they're very small :)
Their quality of protection doesnt have to do nothing with customer capacity.....

Your sentence didn't made sense, but you're speaking about the company that you own ? Well, a reseller using third party servers, claiming to be better than one that does have it's own infrastructure and everything ? Yeah, makes sense... But oh well... in which world are us right ? :D

U

User_38581

Your sentence didn't made sense, but you're speaking about the company that you own ? Well, a reseller using third party servers, claiming to be better than one that does have it's own infrastructure and everything ? Yeah, makes sense... But oh well... in which world are us right ? :D
Look I get that you jerk on Hyper Filter, but don't run of the topic

U

User_38581

Well I was on kms hosting long long ago, like 2 or 3 years ago, but I was for short time because I think I later switched to another host. Didn't had any serious threats in that short time, but I don't know. I saw some review that they've nullrouted IP even if attack wasn't more than they offer for capacity. But thats just review, doesn't mean its truth xD.
Btw. I may be wrong, maybe they're now even colocated in Combahton Datacenter, but before they were their resellers. I think its best to ask them, and ask do they use some tehniques as for Anti-DDoS

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
yes sure .. i will get some info with talking to their agents then i can update here. I think this thread will help people to decide the ones they are looking for. Pros and Cons for every protection is there.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
@MwZ @XARON Hyperfilter is using serverius, so you should not talk about other host's being resellers. They cannot handle more then 100gbps in total capacity if they use their own "solution" and I know that for a fact since the owner told me already. I can even tell you that Hyperfilter is managed/owned by brazilians.

I don't really like living-bots though protection is not that reliable and the owner is childish/unprofessional.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Why do you think hes unprofessional?
I think really that he is, he knows a lot and manage to fix every problem fast and easy
First-colo does most of the work not him and if there is a new method he can't block unless he buys the tool with the method to block it and even then its not really reliable. But its better then some of the hosts already suggested here though.

For now I have no problems with blazingfast but when I do il let you know, I have tested/researched all of the host's directly or indirectly metioned in this thread.

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
First-colo does most of the work not him and if there is a new method he can't block unless he buys the tool with the method to block it and even then its not really reliable. But its better then some of the hosts already suggested here though.

For now I have no problems with blazingfast but when I do il let you know, I have tested/researched all of the host's directly or indirectly metioned in this thread.

so which host you prefer which updates its filter and has been rock solid according to you for Games and voice server?

U

User_38581

Aha how do you know that first colo do work instead of him, when he is not even reseller of them?

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
so which host you prefer which updates its filter and has been rock solid according to you for Games and voice server?

Well I don't really host game servers but at least for now I have been at blazingfast for a while now. I know they are the best for websites and teamspeak3

Aha how do you know that first colo do work instead of him, when he is not even reseller of them?

Well he is.. https://bgp.he.net/ip/212.224.125.200

U

User_38581

Em, he has electricity from them and he is colocated there in First-Colo datacenter. He is using his own protection and hardware.
So this what is says doesn't mean nothing

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Em, he has electricity from them and he is colocated there in First-Colo datacenter. He is using his own protection and hardware.
So this what is says doesn't mean nothing
He doesn't even announce his ips or has his own ASN so I highly doubt he even has his own servers/protection but I can't talk on what I don't know just a guess. Don't really want to make this thread based on living-bots so yeah.