Rejected International forum moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReXpeiTa

Dec 1, 2015
To check the posts and understand the native language and further promote R4P3 internationally. I suggest electing people to be the moderator of the international forum for each language.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Sounds interesting, the only problem I see: Find trusted moderators.
I'd like to hear a little more opinions though.

Rezurrected

Dec 23, 2016
I will help a lot to have an Moderator for each language, support will be more easy to offer, yes is a problem because not every person want to help is for trust but every persone need a chanche to prove what they can do, i am from Romania for example and i see no forum for our contry, you can try to make some test period for the persone who want to help something like „Junior Moderator” and if its good to become Moderator.

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I will help a lot to have an Moderator for each language, support will be more easy to offer, yes is a problem because not every person want to help is for trust but every persone need a chanche to prove what they can do, i am from Romania for example and i see no forum for our contry, you can try to make some test period for the persone who want to help something like „Junior Moderator” and if its good to become Moderator.

I don't think it's the problem if they want to help or not - It's more the Problem of finding truested Person to do the job and who has enough time to do this.
Besides that Problem, I really like the Idea of having "Junior Moderator", having a Test Phase for Mods could be useful, otherwise International Mods could be a really useful thing.

You can suggest adding a Romanian Forum HERE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.