Layer 7 DDoS Against Our Website - MikroTik

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Idiots attack us from time to time, the fun part? Scanning their attacking IP addresses for common symptoms. In this case, just load their bot list straight through a web client (some may already be shutdown by ISP) for example:

A lot of times, the attacking guests that flood SQL requests (to maximize server resources e.g. generate excessive RAM use) - they will be compromised by an attacker. In the above, you see they share one common symptom. So what do we have here? Well, let's just fucking search Google for MikroTik - heh. Well would you look at that? Unpatched vulnerability in MikroTik RouterOS enables easily exploitable denial of service attack.

Fuck you idiots.

It makes me feel very good that some people think it is a good idea to waste attack resources on us. I assure you I have an automated process to compile ALL attacking IP addresses and report abuse. Someone just burnt their botnet straight beyond hell, it is gone mostly. :)

Keep on goin'

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
And of course..

The number of guests is atypical - more bots are definitely flooding. Vast majority of flood traffic incoming from Thailand, Bangladesh, Mexico, and such.. kind of sad the extent of the Layer 7 attack so I had to turn on attack mode.

NatureNMoon

Restricted
Jul 8, 2016
MikroTik has a bug, when u attack the mikrotik firewall by using spoofing udp attacks(sport and dport random) u can literally kiss the MikroTik easily :)
MikroTik has 1m packet per second that's why, these days, it is so bad for networks.