[Leaked News] Twitter Database 32 Million accounts.

rofl cake

May 25, 2015
Twitter's Database of 32 million Credentials for Twitter accounts are being sold for $20. The database seams to be from October of this year.

R4p3 website creator is in no way responsible for any misuse of the information provided. In no way should you use the information to cause any kind of damage directly or indirectly.
You implement the information given at your own risk.
Link
These external links are being provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the r4p3 staff and it's creators. r4p3 website and its creators bare no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.
JJt19Lg.jpg

44iBja6.png

Brooke

May 4, 2016
And who will be the guy who is going to buy it and release it for free here?

fcdaniel

Aug 20, 2015
you don't even have to buy it, if you just search it on the internet you can find it.
Because my upload speed is to freaking low to upload.

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
You must have missed the picture where it shows the date. This leak is dated as of October 2016. Older Database are from June - August 2016.
ohh right.. yeah the date >.> how could i be so stupid it clearly says October, I'm going to believe that as fact because its there.
i was going to say this is just some cuck selling a freely downloadable dump. But geez, its doesn't say june, it says October so thats clearly a newer dump.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
ohh right.. yeah the date >.> how could i be so stupid it clearly says October, I'm going to believe that as fact because its there.
i was going to say this is just some cuck selling a freely downloadable dump. But geez, its doesn't say june, it says October so thats clearly a newer dump.
You always gotta believe what people write on the internet o_O