Tutorial [Linux] Steamhourboostv2 with 2fa support (Mobile authentificator)

What does it do?
It tells steam that you currently play those games which will increase your "hours on record" on your profile. The picture Below is an example.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Why do I need more hours on record?
It can be useful for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheating/smurf accounts. More hours on record will make you more "legit".

Can I get banned?
No, you can't get banned from this script.

How do I install this script?

Open
and connect to your server. Now enter the following commands.
Just copy the whole command and paste it. It will take some time because it will install all directly

Code:
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && apt-get install sudo curl git -y && curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_6.x | sudo -E bash - && sudo apt-get install -y nodejs && . /root/.bashrc && npm install -g coffee-script pm2 && pm2 install coffeescript && git clone https://github.com/frk1/steamhourboostv2.git && cd steamhourboostv2/ && npm install .
Then type the following commands to start with boosting!

1. coffee user.coffee
2. coffee boost.coffee
3. When it says "Starting to boost games!" its working. Press CTRL + C.#
4. pm2 start boost.coffee

How can I add accounts, run, stop and restart the script?
Add accounts: coffee user.coffee
Run: pm2 start boost
Stop: pm2 stop boost
Restart: pm2 restart all

Your account is able to idle online and offline!
Your account will boost offline by default. If you want to change that the account must idle online go to the file steamaccount and scroll down to"@client.setPersona SteamUser.EPersonaState.Online" and change the last word "Online" to Offline. safe and exit.

How do I get my two shared secret?

I need some commands!

Possible problems

Maybe you get an error message when you try to "pm2 start boost.coffee" (
)
You type
Code:
pm2 install coffeescript && pm2 delete all
Code:
pm2 start boost.coffee
NOTICE: You need to be in the folder for start "pm2 start boost.coffee".

Maybe your VPS has too bad hardware or software and doesn't support node 7.x. Then you install this version:
Code:
curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_6.x | sudo -E bash -
sudo apt-get install -y nodejs
Tell me in the comments if you got some problems or contact me per pm or steam:

Video tutorial:

Credits go frk @ high-minded.net
GIT:

Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Could you explain me how to run idlemaster on Ubuntu VPS?
BTW ty for publishing the new steamhourboostv2 version !
I can try. I got it to work on Ubuntu 16.10 Desktop.

First you click the link and download everything as zip.
Extract it somewhere and then go into ./idle_master_py-master/Releases/Linux/
That's all you need so copy everything in the Linux directory to a new one on your desktop. Then start steam (if you don't have it installed, just do "sudo apt-get install steam") and log in.
Then log in on steamcommunity.com in your browser (preferably Chrome because I know where the cookies are stored).
If you use Chrome to log in, go to Settings

Then click "Show advanced settings..." and "Content settings..." in the privacy section.

Then click "All cookies and site data..." and search for "steamcommunity"

Click on steamcommunity.com and on "sessionid".
Now open the settings.txt and enter the entire string behind "Content: "

Do the same for steamLogin. Do not show these to anyone!

Now install python2 (if you dont have it already) and navigate into the idlemaster linux directory on your desktop via the terminal.
I know that you need pillow, bs4 and another module that I forgot but we can find that out easily. Do "sudo pip install pillow bs4" and try "python2 start.py" after the installation. if any errors appear, just show me and I'll tell you the module you need to install.

RIP my english

I can try. I got it to work on Ubuntu 16.10 Desktop.

First you click the link and download everything as zip.
Extract it somewhere and then go into ./idle_master_py-master/Releases/Linux/
That's all you need so copy everything in the Linux directory to a new one on your desktop. Then start steam (if you don't have it installed, just do "sudo apt-get install steam") and log in.
Then log in on steamcommunity.com in your browser (preferably Chrome because I know where the cookies are stored).
If you use Chrome to log in, go to Settings

Then click "Show advanced settings..." and "Content settings..." in the privacy section.

Then click "All cookies and site data..." and search for "steamcommunity"

Click on steamcommunity.com and on "sessionid".
Now open the settings.txt and enter the entire string behind "Content: "

Do the same for steamLogin. Do not show these to anyone!

Now install python2 (if you dont have it already) and navigate into the idlemaster linux directory on your desktop via the terminal.
I know that you need pillow, bs4 and another module that I forgot but we can find that out easily. Do "sudo pip install pillow bs4" and try "python2 start.py" after the installation. if any errors appear, just show me and I'll tell you the module you need to install.

RIP my english
I don't understand , do you use a changeable VPS? or a vps that can be operated from putty? because i am looking to install Idlemaster on this kind of vps , where u control everything from putty , i dont even know how to switch from windows to linux platform

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
I don't understand , do you use a changeable VPS? or a vps that can be operated from putty? because i am looking to install Idlemaster on this kind of vps , where u control everything from putty , i dont even know how to switch from windows to linux platform
Ohhh alright. Do you have Ubuntu Server or Ubuntu Desktop installed on the VPS? If it's Ubuntu Server than idlemaster won't work. if you dont know then do "cat /etc/*-release"

You get cards by play time :|
Idle master pretends to launch the game. People see it on steam just like the other script. You can also specify the game you want to idle.
I'm not dumb, I've done my research, I have my own custom idler I created with a friend of mine, I gave a very vague response hence why you think I don't know shit.
Even if it does use more resources, it's not noticeable xP
The resources it uses are always important considering the fact that it might affect low quality servers/computers, since depending on the software used, each "Fake Game" can take considerable resources.
Steam idlemaster also boost hours. But only one account at one time. And I think it needs more resources than the script
Here's a not so vague response so I can try to show you what I really meant

Idle master only idles one account and last I remember it only IDLED games that you can GET CARDS from, It didn't idle them just for HOURS.
Steamhourboost allows you to select the type of games you wish to idle hours for so that also you to pick games that drop cards or in the end just games you want/need hours for.
Hour idlers don't just "pretend to launch the game" they are just idle processes that mimic the signature process of the game and authenticate you so the system thinks you're playing it.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Idle master only idles one account and last I remember it only IDLED games that you can GET CARDS from, It didn't idle them just for HOURS.
Steamhourboost allows you to select the type of games you wish to idle hours for so that also you to pick games that drop cards or in the end just games you want/need hours for.
Hour idlers don't just "pretend to launch the game" they are just idle processes that mimic the signature process of the game and authenticate you so the system thinks you're playing it.
You need to be in-game to earn cards. So hours are just a side effect. Getting cards without pretending or actually launching the game isn't possible because that's how steam gives the cards. So yea. Only difference between them is that idle master only supports one account. You can probably have multiple idle masters running not sure tho

You need to be in-game to earn cards. So hours are just a side effect. Getting cards without pretending or actually launching the game isn't possible because that's how steam gives the cards. So yea. Only difference between them is that idle master only supports one account. You can probably have multiple idle masters running not sure tho
That's a lie, You can get cards from idling, I do it myself and for others and when I mean for "others" I mean for over 150 people, who at least half have earned cards from idling, I EVEN know that you can get cards from idling considering I've gotten cards from games I don't even own or play.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
That's a lie, You can get cards from idling, I do it myself and for others and when I mean for "others" I mean for over 150 people, who at least half have earned cards from idling, I EVEN know that you can get cards from idling considering I've gotten cards from games I don't even own or play.
idling is pretending to have the game running

Top Bottom