• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tutorial [Linux] Steamhourboostv2 with 2fa support (Mobile authentificator)

So guys I figured it out. My friend got also the error code. You simply need to type this.

Code:
sudo apt-get remove nodejs

curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_6.x | sudo -E bash - && sudo apt-get install -y nodejs

How can I check which accounts are being boosted at the given moment? Is there any command?
I installed it now. Then launched the game and was prompted about closing the existing session (linux boost) but now I want to check if the boosting process has been continued after I finished playing and closed the game.

How can I check which accounts are being boosted at the given moment? Is there any command?
I installed it now. Then launched the game and was prompted about closing the existing session (linux boost) but now I want to check if the boosting process has been continued after I finished playing and closed the game.
Just setup that you are boosting online and you get everytime a feedback

Just setup that you are boosting online and you get everytime a feedback
Didn't understand what you mean.

I already installed and set everything up.
Just want to make sure that all accounts are being boosted and don't know the linux terminal command which shows me the status.