Tutorial [Linux] Steamhourboostv2 with 2fa support (Mobile authentificator)

The "/data/data/com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community/files" does not exist for me, only "com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community folder. I using the Root Browser, but not even then.
Make sure that your steam client is installed in phone's memory, not on SD card
(p.s.: the path to identity file probably changed, not sure yet (no device to check))

Make sure that your steam client is installed in phone's memory, not on SD card
(p.s.: the path to identity file probably changed, not sure yet (no device to check))
Solved, is used Root Browser and other help.
Yo, but now not working, i found the shared secret code but this steamhourboost it does not accept it. Why?
Img:
Solved.

Can you help me ?

Code:
-bash-4.2# coffee boost.coffee
/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/steam-user/node_modules/steam-client/lib/cm_client.js:97
        this._getServer(server, (server) => {
                                         ^^
SyntaxError: Unexpected token =>
    at exports.runInThisContext (vm.js:53:16)
    at Module._compile (module.js:393:25)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:428:10)
    at Module.load (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/register.js:45:36)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:290:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:345:17)
    at require (module.js:364:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/steam-user/node_modules/steam-client/index.js:31:1)
    at Module._compile (module.js:410:26)
    at Module.load (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/register.js:45:36)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/steam-user/index.js:3:13)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/steamaccount.coffee:2:16)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/steamaccount.coffee:1:1)
    at Object.loadFile (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/register.js:16:19)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/boost.coffee:5:16)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/root/steamhourboostv2/boost.coffee:1:1)
    at Object.exports.run (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/coffee-script.js:173:23)
    at compileScript (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/command.js:224:29)
    at compilePath (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/command.js:174:14)
    at Object.exports.run (/root/steamhourboostv2/node_modules/coffee-script/lib/coffee-script/command.js:98:20)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/coffee-script/bin/coffee:15:45)
    at Module.load (module.js:335:32)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:451:10)
    at startup (node.js:123:18)
    at node.js:866:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Joxiii

Discord hater!
VIP
Hello, I have added 3 accounts that are idle and I would like to add another why I can not?

View attachment 619
To add a User you have to use this command :
Code:
coffee user.coffee
[EXPERT ONLY] The other way is to edit it manually to your config and to just copy paste one user and edit the new infos in.
Code:
FILE : database.json //

"YOURSTEAMNAME": {
    "secret": "",
    "password": "",
    "sentry": "",
    "games": [
    ]
  }

Hello guys.
Is there a way to idle a game but make it look "real", as if I was playing like 3-4 hours a day?
I have plenty of hours on one of my smurf, but would like to make it look as if I'm still playing, but lower the amount of hours played every day. Like I said, 3-4-5 hours per day.

how to delete accounts from script ?
First: make a backup of your database.json file.
Then open the database with a text editor and delete all the information of the account you need to remove.
It's very important that you make a backup every time you try and manually edit that database. I messed it up more than once and having a backup ready saved me a lot of time that I would have wasted if I were to re-enter all my accounts. :D

Top Bottom