looking for some DoS tut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2016
Hi I am new to this and I would be glad if someone could share some quick infos with me.
I am looking for some UDP Flood / DoS Tools and a tutorial on how to use them
thank you.

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
DoS is bad if u have low upload speed, in fact many program overflows yours net connection.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
We do not support nor condone illegal behaviors. While network stressing can be done for professional purposes, it sounds like you want to launch a malicious attack which generally involves compromised machines (unauthorized access), harassing a victim by overwhelming their resources and crashing their service(s) with criminal intent --- in many countries while DDoS itself is not directly a crime, it is easily able to be made into a crime by charging the individual for conspiracy, criminal harassment (cyber) and it opens you up to all sorts of legal liabilities especially if the victim loses money and wishes to press charges. Basically, if you are looking to DDoS unethically, it is a bad idea. If you are looking to just knock someone offline to be a dick, please leave --- you would be here for the wrong reasons. We support the strengthening of security, not harassing people and definitely not causing people harm/distress. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.