[LUA] Advanced Mass Control Module

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
I reopened this thread for new forum.I think all of us know "Mass Control Module". It has got mass control abilitys. For example if you got enough permission you can move all clients in one room at the same time. I upgraded this module my self a bit. I combined it with Massehtools module and fixed some not working commands and i added one extra command.You must have necessary Permissions + Anti-Spam Bypass Permission to use this commands. I hope you enjoy :)

Code:
Installation Steps

1. Uncheck the Lua plugin in your plugins window (if you have it checked)
2. extract the zip into a folder named advancedmasscontrolmodule (all lower cased) into the "lua_plugin" folder in your TeamSpeak 3 client's "plugins" folder.

To make it clear, here's an example. If you installed your TeamSpeak 3 client in this directory:

Example: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
then you'd extract this zip to this location:

Example: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins\lua_plugin\advancedmasscontrolmodule
3. check the Lua plugin again in the plugins window

Usage

/lua load advancedmasscontrol.lua - Activate
/lua run getMyChanID - Show the current channel ID that you are in
/lua run mp <message> - Mass Poke Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mmsg <message> - Mass Messaging Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mmp <message> - Mass Message & Poke Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mm - Mass Mover Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run gmm - Global Mass Mover Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmp <message> - Global Mass Poke Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmmsg <message> - Global Mass Message Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmmp <message> - Global Mass Message & Poke Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run mk  - Mass Kick Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mck - Mass Channel Kick Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mb <Duraction> <message> - Mass Ban Script (within currently subscribed channel) (Fixed)
/lua run md - Mass Channel Delete Script (Deletes All Channels) (NEW)

Credits
  • willy_sunny - Creator of original Mass Contorl Module
  • TheCAKiLLa - Creator of Mass EH Tools
Virustotal

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/...e62c4c5be548f35c1ccfeeba/analysis/1432745470/

Download

https://mega.co.nz/#!RAcn0bIL!ttTlL4dBgsOBaRxT86n9EFK_VwKNriV6nk6YYyWcy3o

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2015
i followed the install process perfectly , but when i try to run this i get "
= Advanced Mass Control Module Version 1.4 by Kaptan647 =
Error running Lua function 'mm': ...plugin/advancedmasscontrolmodule/advancedmasscontrol.lua:85: attempt to index global 'arg' (a nil value)" anyone know how i can fix this ?

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Are you trying to move everyone to a password protected channel ?

Thiago Machado

Oct 17, 2015
I reopened this thread for new forum.I think all of us know "Mass Control Module". It has got mass control abilitys. For example if you got enough permission you
I reopened this thread for new forum.I think all of us know "Mass Control Module". It has got mass control abilitys. For example if you got enough permission you can move all clients in one room at the same time. I upgraded this module my self a bit. I combined it with Massehtools module and fixed some not working commands and i added one extra command.You must have necessary Permissions + Anti-Spam Bypass Permission to use this commands. I hope you enjoy :)

Code:
Installation Steps

2. extract the zip into a folder named advancedmasscontrolmodule (all lower cased) into the "lua_plugin" folder in your TeamSpeak 3 client's "plugins" folder.

To make it clear, here's an example. If you installed your TeamSpeak 3 client in this directory:

Example: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins\lua_plugin\advancedmasscontrolmodule

Usage

/lua run mmsg <message> - Mass Messaging Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run mmp <message> - Mass Message & Poke Script (within currently subscribed channel)
/lua run gmm - Global Mass Mover Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmp <message> - Global Mass Poke Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmmsg <message> - Global Mass Message Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run gmmp <message> - Global Mass Message & Poke Script (subscribe all possible channels before moving)
/lua run mb <Duraction> <message> - Mass Ban Script (within currently subscribed channel) (Fixed)

Credits
Virustotal

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/...e62c4c5be548f35c1ccfeeba/analysis/1432745470/

Download

can move all clients in one room at the same time. I upgraded this module my self a bit. I combined it with Massehtools module and fixed some not working commands and i added one extra command.You must have necessary Permissions + Anti-Spam Bypass Permission to use this commands. I hope you enjoy :)

Code:
Installation Steps

Usage

Credits
Virustotal

Download

I wonder how executes commands Usage via SSH or putty in the teamspeak 3

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Aint this the exact same plugin as the one from the teamspeak addons page?

Only thing i see is that you changed the version with your name included?

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Aint this the exact same plugin as the one from the teamspeak addons page?

Only thing i see is that you changed the version with your name included?
Yes it is the same plugin but there were few bugs in it. Ex: MassBan was not working. I fixed them and i added a new command MassDelete. Btw i gave credits for original creators

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Yes it is the same plugin but there were few bugs in it. Ex: MassBan was not working. I fixed them and i added a new command MassDelete. Btw i gave credits for original creators
ah didnt knew about that. im not a fan of mass stuff :p
I prefer banning people one by one especialy when they are in one channel, makes it soooo much fun!

randomguy

Oct 27, 2015
I don't why i'm getting those errors, any tips?

Error loading lua script: C:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/plugins/lua_plugin/advancedmasscontrol.lua
Error running Lua function 'md': ...plugin/advancedmasscontrolmodule/advancedmasscontrol.lua:785: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
I don't why i'm getting those errors, any tips?

Error loading lua script: C:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/plugins/lua_plugin/advancedmasscontrol.lua
Error running Lua function 'md': ...plugin/advancedmasscontrolmodule/advancedmasscontrol.lua:785: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
That is happening with new clients because somehow teamspeak broke lua and for the moment i dont know what they did and how to fix it

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
I'm talking about THE lua plugin not the lua modules.

Pim

Sep 27, 2015
Any help ?

Error running Lua function 'mp': attempt to index a nil value