Resource icon

mBot 24

No permission to download

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
thanks for code bro, I decoded files :D easy.
Moire you can type what is this mbot? how to use what need? TS3 login etc
--
Stay calm, I am able to leave your due credits in the footer of the site.

Last edited:

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know how to change whole bot name? Do I need decode core.php?
I can give you the decrypted code, but can you tell me how I do mbot rotate? I will give the files to you in return you give me details of what is mbot, what it is capable of doing and how to use it.

Kondziorek131

Apr 15, 2016
thanks for code bro, I decoded files :D easy.
Moire you can type what is this mbot? how to use what need? TS3 login etc
--
Stay calm, I am able to leave your due credits in the footer of the site.

MBot Premium has 4 instances regulations.

Features MBot (premium):

All functions of the basic MBot plus:

Automatic transmission group (AFK) after 1 hour of inactivity on the server.
Automatic saving of the actual number of users online in the server name.
Automatic saving of the current record users online in the name of the channel.
Automatically generate the list of terms administrators group. Displaying the status of where we currently are, in the case when we are unavailable from what time.
Automatically generate the list of administrators in relation to online groups. Displays the current status of online / afk, the channel on which we find ourselves, and from what time we are online.
Automatic generation of so-called TOP 50 Members (Relative to the number of connections to the server, or the longest connection.
Automatic transmission tag guild, clan after entering a specific channel.
Automatic transmission channel by entering a specific channel (bot looking for a free channel and it gives)
Automatic creation of new free channels by defining the amount of configuration.
Automatic checking of channels in real time: Automatically update the date when the owner of the channel is on him, checking whether the channel has a ticket, check whether the name is not vulgar or advertising, the ability to ignore channels
Automatic download track names: Enter the name of the song in a designated channel, generating channel description last 5 tracks (Picture, time, track name, a link to youtube), send messages to the channel
Automatically generate the list of channels to be removed and a list of channels available.

Ch4ch4rR4t0

Aug 19, 2016
d4d58de15a5acc6460be2a04996e8dbd.png

Ukinar

Aug 26, 2016
How to make it works? I installed ioncube loader correctly with the installation wizard. When I type https://xxx.xx/mbot/core.php it shows me this.
:: Witamy w interfejsie mbot Premium dla TeamSpeak3. :: Trwa analizowanie plikow: : Wczytywanie pliku konfiguracyjnego (zakonczone) : Sprawdzanie konfiguracji globalnej. [MenadżerKonfiguracji: Błąd]: W pliku konfiguracji znajduje się niepoprawny adres ip serwera. [MenadżerKonfiguracji: Błąd]: Wprowadź poprawny port w konfiguracji bota. [MenadżerKonfiguracji: Błąd]: Id serwera w menadżerze konfiguracji jest niepoprawne.

But when im trying to run "php core.php -i 1" in the therminal, it shows.
Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking.

Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

What's the problem? I dont get this, i've setted up everything correctly.