• VIP content is now being released for free. Consider this an early Christmas gift! We have decided to do this for anyone poor and unable to afford VIP membership.
Resource icon

mBot 24

No permission to download
How can I change botname's prefix? "(m-bot) Aktualizator" ?
I dwnld decoded core.php but i didn't find this inside :/
Where it is?

Please, I need fast help.
You'll find a config.php file in this directory inc/configs/ Edit it, then change Aktualizator to whatever you wish
PHP:
'bot_name'                         => 'Aktualizator',

Can you help me? The channel guard is only on the server, and the rest are not.

Code:
root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 1 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 2 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. : Connecting to the Teamspeak 3. server (completed) :> mBot switched to channel id: 11 :> mBot changed nickname to: Channel guard : Loading plugins, commands and events. : Loading ended. : Loaded: 1 plugin, 0 commands, 0 events :: Everything looks good, the bot starts up! :: The mBot version: 24.0 [Build: 4173] ^ C root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 3 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. The text was translated, I crossed over for mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator: