Resource icon

mBot 24

No permission to download

InVaDeR359

Contributing Member
How can I change botname's prefix? "(m-bot) Aktualizator" ?
I dwnld decoded core.php but i didn't find this inside :/
Where it is?

Please, I need fast help.
You'll find a config.php file in this directory inc/configs/ Edit it, then change Aktualizator to whatever you wish
PHP:
'bot_name'                         => 'Aktualizator',

Can you help me? The channel guard is only on the server, and the rest are not.

Code:
root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 1 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 2 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. : Connecting to the Teamspeak 3. server (completed) :> mBot switched to channel id: 11 :> mBot changed nickname to: Channel guard : Loading plugins, commands and events. : Loading ended. : Loaded: 1 plugin, 0 commands, 0 events :: Everything looks good, the bot starts up! :: The mBot version: 24.0 [Build: 4173] ^ C root @ vps5382: / home / mbot24 # php core.php -i 3 :: Welcome to the adress mbot Premium for TeamSpeak3. :: Analyzing files: : Loading the configuration file (completed) : Checking global rules. (ended) : Enabling files and running general classes. The text was translated, I crossed over for mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom