Mehrere Bots connecten lassen+Client IP Plugin

SenorXtreme

May 15, 2015
Wie kann ich mehrere Teamspeak Bots connecten lassen damit mein Server in der Serverliste höher gelistet wird.
Der Bot muss als richtiger Client connecten und nicht über den Query Port.

Außerdem suche ich ein Plugin für einen Windows Client um IP's von anderen zu sehen. Gibt es so ein Plugin?

LG SenorXtreme

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
This is an international forum, please try to keep the language to English, use Google Translate if you have to --- so everyone else does not have to. :)
He asked if there is a TeamSpeak 3 client bot.. to fill up his server with a bunch of fake connections, he wants his TeamSpeak 3 server to appear as having more people in it than it really has. He also wants a plugin to hide his IP Address.

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
There is a query bot if thats what you want but there isnt any fake client bot. But you can use hot keys for connecting multible time with a client. It should work like a Bot but you must have necessary permissions to use this method. And for hideiing your ip. It is possible. Some1 in our forum does that in ts (I belive he was kekko but i am not sure).He was able to show all of his things as receiving. But i dont know how to do it. I am also curious about it.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
He doesn't try to hide his IP... he wants to see the IPs from other clients.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Some1 in our forum does that in ts (I belive he was kekko but i am not sure).He was able to show all of his things as receiving. But i dont know how to do it. I am also curious about it.
We'll make a contest about this very soon. The award will be VIP access.