Merry Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Code:
8f8FoPJtqTuuqPOgba0HWg3tnTSLcPJtqfSMVTyd2LNjX3dXQ3C0caWLr5Obo9SMVU4IVUyIq5NjX3dXQ3B=

That is my Christmas wish, I invite you to reveal the hidden message

Merry Xmas to you all :)

kami9500

Dec 1, 2015
Merry Christmas and happy new year :):p:p'

This is my a little puzzle GL& HF

Code:
++[---------->+<]>.>--[----->+<]>-.+++++++++++++..+++++++.-[---->+<]>++.+[->++<]>+.+[-->+++<]>++.++++++++++.---------.++++++++++.+.-------.------------.--[--->+<]>--.+[---->+<]>+++.---[----->++<]>.[-->+<]>-----.++++[->++<]>.>-[----->+<]>.-----.--[-->+++++<]>.---------.[--->+<]>---.

Last edited:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Merry Christmas and happy new year :):p:p'

This is my a little puzzle GL& HF

Code:
++[---------->+<]>.>--[----->+<]>-.+++++++++++++..+++++++.-[---->+<]>++.+[->++<]>+.+[-->+++<]>++.++++++++++.---------.++++++++++.+.-------.------------.--[--->+<]>--.+[---->+<]>+++.---[----->++<]>.[-->+<]>-----.++++[->++<]>.>-[----->+<]>.-----.--[-->+++++<]>.---------.[--->+<]>---.
Is that Brainfuck ?

EDIT: Ok, that is brainfuck :p

Hidden message:
Code:
Merry Christmas r4p3.net

http://esoteric.sange.fi/brainfuck/impl/interp/i.html

U

User_1748

Merry Christmas to everyone :) I hope all of you guys are at their family. I wich everyone a good new year. And I wish my self more users for my bot :)

applestar

Sep 12, 2015
I wish all the new 2016 strong health forum to r4p3.net prospered and replenished with new people, new and unique posts, and new nulled scripts. Administrator loves in families many money on innovation and inspiration in the project to have enough money for this project Projects and your growing and profitable, and I wish more sponsors. What would a visit increased in 10 - 15 times per year. All happiness and enjoyable vacation. Merry Xmas :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.