Monero Miner with TeamSpeak Rewards

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I initially wrote this project for my own community and people wanted to have the code too, so I cleaned everything up and published it.

https://github.com/DatDraggy/coinhive-teamspeak

Users can register on your site and mine cryptocurrency for you as a donation.
No need for them to download anything. They just select their name and mine until they reached the necessary amount of hashes.

Until Exodus supports monero (already planed), I recommend using mymonero.com to receive the coins.

Monero is similar to Bitcoin, it's offers more anonymity and it's easy to mine using just the CPU.

Finding security related bugs will be rewarded in ZenCash.

Dependencies
What you need to use this project:
  1. Webserver + PHP + MySQL Server
  2. TeamSpeak3 Server
  3. coinhive.com Account
  4. Domain (optional)
How to use
  1. Put all files on your webserver

2. Import coinhive_teamspeak.sql into your mysql server. You can use PHPMyAdmin or the terminal

Code:
    mysql -u username -p coinhive_teamspeak < /path/to/file/coinhive_teamspeak.sql

3. Go to coinhive.com and create an account.

4. After loging in, click "settings" in the top right corner.

5. Select "Sites & API Keys"

6. Create a new site and copy your Secret Key (private) to config.php

7. Copy Site Key to miner.html on line 113

8. Fill out the rest of config.php
If you setup everything correctly you should be able to register and start mining by visiting miner.html on your domain.

Donations
BTC 122WSgrn2YVG6KQSKB53jfCaZYi3xMi6nb
ETH 0x4b39187EBBb674Fb659A81a433D8e8AfbE3aA32b
XMR 4916AsgEtXb68jck6PSYabbdLrpZUKTwQaA7Wm9tNKkAJwizHysjNK1ek989QX3hmtF1GHd1sUdn9G8bEBFNiWpw5pm4ToF

If you run into any errors, please tell me.

Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
great can do multi server support?
That would be possible with an additional select box in the register form where users select the server
Users will get the group on every server they visit. I will try to add that soon.

Edit: What am I talking about.. I'll just loop through an array of server ports and then check in the loop for users with the same IP. That will be easy.

Last edited:

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
i have no idea
that didnt work for me.. i have test it with 3 servers 5 10 and all 30 servers every same cant register new ppl
w6fbluwq.png

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
i have no idea
that didnt work for me.. i have test it with 3 servers 5 10 and all 30 servers every same cant register new ppl
w6fbluwq.png
Open the console and post what's inside
What does your config look like?

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
Console say nothing and config is the new one from your github repo

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Console say nothing and config is the new one from your github repo
If you think the config is correct then look in your error log. if you run apache it should be under /var/log/apache2/error.log

skill1917

Sep 14, 2015
I wonder if this is also against the NPL license. I would guess so, but does anyone know exactly?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I wonder if this is also against the NPL license. I would guess so, but does anyone know exactly?
I'm pretty sure it is against it. You're making profit from it and NPL stands for Non Profit License sadly

Floflobel

Nov 9, 2016
The query bot won't connect to my teamspeak. How I can debug ? Active error in my php configuration ? I have no log into error.log

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
The query bot won't connect to my teamspeak. How I can debug ? Active error in my php configuration ? I have no log into error.log
I will add a small script to the github repo to test the connection when I'm home and also try to add some debugging in the browser console. I'll tell you when it's done, sorry

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Nice idea, but I think some people in your TeamSpeak will hate the website because it's make the Computer CPU %100!

2. I think bypass it is easy only close the JavaScript in the browser.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Nice idea, but I think some people in your TeamSpeak will hate the website because it's make the Computer CPU %100!

2. I think bypass it is easy only close the JavaScript in the browser.
No they won't because it's optional and you don't have to do it.
No it doesn't because you can set the percentage and threads yourself. :rolleyes:

You can't bypass it. You will only get the group by mining the necessary amount...

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
No they won't because it's optional and you don't have to do it.
No it doesn't because you can set the percentage and threads yourself. :rolleyes:

You can't bypass it. You will only get the group by mining the necessary amount...

Ok nice, I don't test it but I will try and see if I can bypass it or no .. ;)

Regards