Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
if we do get more than 5 people nominated within the next 5 days, I will drop a 10% Off VIP code for 3 months (available for like 1 day) and one code for 1 Month of Free VIP (1 person).
The challange begins June, 23

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Man I don't think that's gonna happen bro xD

I say @Kleberstoff cuz I like his auto channel thing (still waiting for you to put it on github btw)
He also helps other people which would be another reason why I'd nominate him. He helped me a couple of times too

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I would love to nominate MrWolf. Well, I gonna go with @Derp since he isnt a Moderator anymore and I really appreciate his "News"-Letter(The Stuff he Posts on his Profile every once in a While).
Man I don't think that's gonna happen bro xD

I say @Kleberstoff cuz I like his auto channel thing (still waiting for you to put it on github btw)
He also helps other people which would be another reason why I'd nominate him. He helped me a couple of times too
Glad you mentioned it, I totally forgot to Push the bots and link it. x)

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I think I'll do something like thatevery time now. It will be a good motivation.
I agree, far to less People care about Member of the Month and we should do something about that.
Maybe Change the Forum Font to Comic Sans untill the Goal is reached, that would me get really motivated. x)

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Ohh I was elected?
I already have MotM tho :x
And Derp is already a dev anyway. So @Kleberstoff FTW

Alligatoras Edit: New MotM rule say - Admins / Mods / Devs can be elected from now on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.