My iptables script

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
Thanks mate.
I know the question i am going to ask is not related with this thread but i am really in doubt of what im going to do at momment.
I manage a Battlefield 4 clan that has arround 60 - 65 members, we have the NPL on our TeamSpeak, but we have been suffering from DDOS attacks lately, we run our whole system, website/teamspeak everything on our OVH cloud, and it seems the cloud firewall (OVH PRO) is totally unefficient to protect our network and they only can provide protection if i buy the gaming cloud that are very expensive for me now.
So i have been thinking lately to move from OVH to BLAZINGFAST.IO or NFO SERVERS because they have a really cheap VPS's with Mitigation protection.

May i ask you where do you host your teamspeaks? or even what provider do you recommend for me to use?

Thanks,
Best regards.
May i am host my server only on Root Servers and dedicated servers.
So my hoster is https://servdiscount.com/
i think they are very good i am have there my serer longer than 2 years and never have any problems... :)
The DDoS protections and pings are very good :)

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Use cloudflare agaist attacks. A .pw domain is 88 cents.
Cloudflare even works with DDClient.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Cloudflare doesnt protect your from LAYER 7 attacks, atleast not on free plan.
So that might be a problem.

Why shouldn't it? When you ping the domain it shows the IP of a cloudflare server

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
all this cant realy protect your Server from a big DDoS Attack ....
You will need a Mechanic-Protection :p:cool:

BrazaNATOR

Apr 30, 2016
Didnt know that. But the free plan includes layer 7 too. Just enable the IUAM and you're done. Back to the orginal topic of this thread xD
Im afraid only BUSINESS Plan has LAYER 7 protection.
You can try yourself.
An good layer 7 script with PROXY support can be a such pain in the ass, trust me.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Im afraid only BUSINESS Plan has LAYER 7 protection.
You can try yourself.
An good layer 7 script with PROXY support can be a such pain in the ass, trust me.

My websites and server are cloudflare protected ^^ I know that it works

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
With Cloudflare's 5 sec UAM you can simply block xmlrpc, joomla etc. layer 7 attacks. Nothing else. Its just a simple "proxy" ;)

maz.b

Jan 30, 2016
There is something wrong with yor VPS, i cannot help you with operating system related issues, please use Google.
Its a bash problem, he didn't saved the file correctly.
He can test it with: bash ....sh if the problem still remains then its his problem.
That problem is mainly cuz the system doesn't sees the code as ascii code and then u got a problem :>

TheGamerTek

Dec 10, 2015
serverdiscount is a myloc.de and webtropia reseller. Myloc.de dont have a ddos protection but webtropia have a great ddos protection

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
@Supervisor
493dd1ce7ad94790924b1475fd4523cf.png

Well, trying to block some ips but it shows me this message. Maybe you can help me.
By typing in iptables -L it doesnt show me the added ip