New Intro?

Intro Number

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
Wow, that's really professional, you have your own r4p3 girls, you are like Monster Energy Drink now.
I'm gonna vote for the 3rd but with less dark.

Mat0Man

Dec 2, 2016
Okay sir,

We will spend $100 on an intro next paycheck I get.
Well then just find out a way to get a nice and clean intro for this website for free!
You have the community! Just write out a competition or so, and the winner gets vip for some time or something like that. The community here is more than competent to get something nice together. Just give them something in return.

I3I4cK0uT

Dec 20, 2016
Just Something more Professional, which doesn't Look Like this Site is run by 10 year olds
Do you mean a cool dubstep intro with tittles made with aftereffects? Is there any thing more representative from a rat kid style youtube channel? I believe this intro breaks what you are expecting from a hacker comunity, that is why I think it is perfect for r4p3, a place that you can not be ready for. They break any expectations you could make, making themself a comunity above the normal hacking forums.

To be honest I am almost sure they do not give a fuck if you like it, I believe they were expecting a response like yours when they made this intro. Because if they created a normal letters + dubstep intro, you would not take any attention at it, and you would not remember it.

I3I4cK0uT

Mat0Man

Dec 2, 2016
Do you mean a cool dubstep intro with tittles made with aftereffects? Is there any thing more representative from a rat kid style youtube channel? I believe this intro breaks what you are expecting from a hacker comunity, that is why I think it is perfect for r4p3, a place that you can not be ready for. They break any expectations you could make, making themself a comunity above the normal hacking forums.

To be honest I am almost sure they do not give a fuck if you like it, I believe they were expecting a response like yours when they made this intro. Because if they created a normal letters + dubstep intro, you would not take any attention at it, and you would not remember it.

I3I4cK0uT
The funny thing is: This is the exact same as the "cool dubstep intro with tittles made with aftereffects" you mentioned above, the only difference is the poor audio quality.

This intro only breaks any expectations from the R4P3 team if someone imagines them as a bunch of normal people doing some cracking and similar things.
The woman in the intro in combination with the poor sound quality makes the whole R4P3 network look like some prematures

And if they weren't giving a fuck if we'd like it, then they surely wouldn't have made a post asking for our opinions, right? I mean, there even is a poll.
If you'd quickly take a look at the yt ratings and comments of the "chosen intro", you'd see that the angry moderator surely does care about the negative ratings/comments, otherwise he wouldn't insult anyone like this.

Beniben

Feb 24, 2017
a good intro ist not expensive and like Mat0Man said a competition would be a nice thing to do to get some traffic onto the website and make something that represents r4p3

HansPeterDoskozil

Jun 15, 2017
Looks like a random 14 year old horny kid tries to impress his school friends - get some life and try to do something professional or make a non "oh look naked girls damn bro" intro.
And who pays for some intros? Get some skill - make one. Theres billions of tutorials on Youtube..

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
First of all I want to apologize for the poorly crafted intro and realize it is not view worthy. My sincere apologies for wasting anyone's time with this awful quality content.

From this day and onward, all intro videos and other content uploaded but especially emailed will be quality checked by our entire team and administration.

Please find the kindness in your heart to forgive this intro and our action of uploading it and sharing it. We will take all feedback into consideration and think of a way to craft a higher caliber intro for the community.

Best,
Asphyxia

I3I4cK0uT

The funny thing is: This is the exact same as the "cool dubstep intro with tittles made with aftereffects" you mentioned above, the only difference is the poor audio quality.

This intro only breaks any expectations from the R4P3 team if someone imagines them as a bunch of normal people doing some cracking and similar things.
The woman in the intro in combination with the poor sound quality makes the whole R4P3 network look like some prematures

And if they weren't giving a fuck if we'd like it, then they surely wouldn't have made a post asking for our opinions, right? I mean, there even is a poll.
If you'd quickly take a look at the yt ratings and comments of the "chosen intro", you'd see that the angry moderator surely does care about the negative ratings/comments, otherwise he wouldn't insult anyone like this.

a good intro ist not expensive and like Mat0Man said a competition would be a nice thing to do to get some traffic onto the website and make something that represents r4p3

Looks like a random 14 year old horny kid tries to impress his school friends - get some life and try to do something professional or make a non "oh look naked girls damn bro" intro.
And who pays for some intros? Get some skill - make one. Theres billions of tutorials on Youtube..

Mat0Man

Dec 2, 2016
First of all I want to apologize for the poorly crafted intro and realize it is not view worthy. My sincere apologies for wasting anyone's time with this awful quality content.

From this day and onward, all intro videos and other content uploaded but especially emailed will be quality checked by our entire team and administration.

Please find the kindness in your heart to forgive this intro and our action of uploading it and sharing it. We will take all feedback into consideration and think of a way to craft a higher caliber intro for the community.

Best,
Asphyxia
No ragrets needed, that's why this thread was here in the first place ^^

What about that whole competition thing? You think it's worth a try?

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Lmao, what kind of intro do you want? Some 3D spinning letters or.. :)
I preferred the old Intro.. It was fitting and seemed professional. Also... We are a site with thousands of visitors.. And.. you finish the vote for our new intro after just 3 hours and about 8 votes?

I like the competition Idea.. But.. We really don't need a new Intro. We have one already.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I preferred the old Intro.. It was fitting and seemed professional. Also... We are a site with thousands of visitors.. And.. you finish the vote for our new intro after just 3 hours and about 8 votes?

I like the competition Idea.. But.. We really don't need a new Intro. We have one already.
While I don't dislike the old intro, I want something fresher. Newer; modern! It was a great intro for a long time but it flashes and goes away and we don't really have any clear branding. What is our official logo?

Is it a mouse, the kind you click?

A padlock with audio waves?

What about a computer with a hole leaking data out the network cable? I don't know.. I just think there should be clear "brand" definition if you will and while my attempt clearly was a flop and evidently sucks, it's not bad to take it back to the drawing board for us to have a logo on our website and in our videos, social media, etc. I want to be more interactive with our community to generate more fun users with awesome ideas like the gents above.

I3I4cK0uT

Dec 20, 2016
While I don't dislike the old intro, I want something fresher. Newer; modern! It was a great intro for a long time but it flashes and goes away and we don't really have any clear branding. What is our official logo?

Is it a mouse, the kind you click?

A padlock with audio waves?

What about a computer with a hole leaking data out the network cable? I don't know.. I just think there should be clear "brand" definition if you will and while my attempt clearly was a flop and evidently sucks, it's not bad to take it back to the drawing board for us to have a logo on our website and in our videos, social media, etc. I want to be more interactive with our community to generate more fun users with awesome ideas like the gents above.
I like your idea, I would like to help you in anything I can do, could be cool to make a brainstorming about the new R4P3 rebranding to know what everyone would like to see.

What about that whole competition thing? You think it's worth a try?
I've never liked competitions with designers, it can be nice if you're lucky and the designers present what you where expecting, but if they don't you're really fucked. As I've said, I think some brainstorming it's needed before we even think on a competition, at least if r4p3 staff wanted to make it, to have a clear requeriments or tell to the designers a clear idea about what are they expecting from this competition.

____________________________________________________________________________________​
As I've said a brainstorming seems needed here, to everyone tell what they think about r4p3 brand and tell what R4P3 represents, so this way, later when there's something more defined, designers and marketing guys and even R4P3 staff can start working with that brand message.​

As I've said before if I could help R4P3 in anything I know about I will try to help you.

I3I4cK0uT