new teamspeak exploits?

Mizu

Sep 9, 2017
Godzilla is back?

I found this repository on github - apparently Dolo started working again on GodZilla...

68747470733a2f2f66696c65732e636174626f782e6d6f652f71667a6178672e706e67

... with new exploits? - Does anyone know something about that?

Current Exploits
With the new development of AGodZilla we have found exploits. These exploits work on every server.
These exploits currently work:

• ChannelCommander on every server
  • Recording on every server
    • this is not really an exploit, but the sound "user in your channel started recording" is only played when a user clicks on the bot
  • Client Description on every server
  • Talkpower on every channel
    • You can use the audio system to play music from the bot.
  • TalkpowerRequest on every channel (with message)
    • The bot requests talkpower, even if no talkpower is needed in the channel.
  • Client Undefined
    • The client Undefined exploit connects the bot to the server and can not be controlled, the bot will remain on the server forever unless an admin kicks it. The connection information can not be retrieved. The client can not be banned normally, the ban is set, but the bot is not thrown by the server, after a kick, the bot can not connect anymore when he is banned.
  • if client undefined is connected, a message is displayed in the log "please do not hack me"
  • Self Kick
    • With self kick the client is kicked by the server with the message protocol violation
Also, no rights are needed for these exploits.
The connection data can not be retrieved either.

D

Deleted member 97182

Godzilla is known from the past. It didn't contain any malware or something.
As i can see from the screenshots it's completely differnet from the old one but i suppose it won't have anything suspicious now either.
Okay. Thanks.. and it's cheap also.

Suvero

Aug 25, 2018
[18:57] - [ERROR] - Reason: parameter_invalid: the command failed to execute: invalid parameter

... when trying to connect to any server.