Nez's Script Request

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
Hello there! I am new to R4P3, I am not using the format because, this wont suit the format, i don't really know how to explain it in that kind of format, Hope i won't be warned, So... i recently started a San Andreas Multiplayer Server/Community, We got a TeamSpeak server as well, Our community/server got some rules, When someone joins the teamspeak, They will be moved from lobby to verification channel, then they will get a link, where they will be able to see rules, after they press "I agree to these rules" they should be given Verified servergroup and moved back to lobby, Is there any possibility to get a script like that? Please let me know :)

Regards,
Nez Flexman

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello there! I am new to R4P3, I am not using the format because, this wont suit the format, i don't really know how to explain it in that kind of format, Hope i won't be warned, So... i recently started a San Andreas Multiplayer Server/Community, We got a TeamSpeak server as well, Our community/server got some rules, When someone joins the teamspeak, They will be moved from lobby to verification channel, then they will get a link, where they will be able to see rules, after they press "I agree to these rules" they should be given Verified servergroup and moved back to lobby, Is there any possibility to get a script like that? Please let me know :)
Regards,
Nez Flexman
You could use the script request for this type of script!
Anyway, the part about the moving and giving the link to the user is able to be done with the JTS3 Server Mod (a very nice full-script by Stefan Martens)
About the part that they agree with the rules, you can use the "verification bot" that our mod Ridicc has provided in public for our members. (of course you will have to modify it for your own needs)

Nez

Feb 27, 2017
You could use the script request for this type of script!
Anyway, the part about the moving and giving the link to the user is able to be done with the JTS3 Server Mod (a very nice full-script by Stefan Martens)
About the part that they agree with the rules, you can use the "verification bot" that our mod Ridicc has provided in public for our members. (of course you will have to modify it for your own needs)

Hey! The problem is, i am using JTS web-interface, It won't let me set messages for each moves, I am already using automove function, it only allows me to set one message for all moves, is there any other script for moving clients?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016

Hey! The problem is, i am using JTS web-interface, It won't let me set messages for each moves, I am already using automove function, it only allows me to set one message for all moves, is there any other script for moving clients?
No it doesn't you just don't know how to set it!
Check the example that has in the config folder - then you will find how to set different messages - moves - and stuff

Mr_omar

Jan 5, 2017
Regards,
Nez Flexman
You don't have to use JTS3
Use this : !ClickMe
and for the rules part you can use this :
!ClickMe
Good luck :D

Last edited: