NPL License Update

Alligatoras

Administrator
So in case you still wondering about the license updates if they will keep them or remove them during 2019 i am able to inform you that it still going on.
My license got updated 1st of January for the next 6 months.
BTW, Teamspeak probably has a Santa Claus cause i got a gift from them. :p
My license from 2v servers now it has 10. (That's a nice present if i ever want to have more that 2v servers, but still using only one. ;)

Now you don't need to worry or ask what will happen with them.

Proof of my license:
ts3_license.jpg

Nice to hear but it's still not possible to obtain a new NPL, right?
Neither now nor in the future. No new NPL license is available. With the supporter I talked about hardening the rules. But if your license meets all your expectations, it will be reloaded without any problems. If you don't recreate something wrong then you can ask them for a finger.
It just got more expectations. It must be content on the web, not just real-time content. The server must run one month before the expiration date. You can't get any support anywhere. They are very angry about this. You can't give a "loan" license to your buddies and I could still list it.

My "license". The sixth of February will in principle expire. According to her, NPL is licensed. It will also be valid for the next version. (TS5)

Last edited: