opinion about living-bots.net for big teamspeak3 server

They use Arbor and Juniper technology same as of Hetzner, idk but OVH game would be a better option if u turn on permanent migration.

I don't see any good reasons for using Living-Bots(First Colo) for big teamspeak3 servers.
It can be easily crashed or lagged using online services.
Their firewall just can't handle like OVH Game, OVH Game is little bit better for hosting teamspeak3, or if you really want to be protected try stormwall.
I think only known reseller of First Colo is Living-Bots
But OVH Game there is wide range of services that can provide that protection example BungeeCloud.

I don't see any good reasons for using Living-Bots(First Colo) for big teamspeak3 servers.
It can be easily crashed or lagged using online services.
Their firewall just can't handle like OVH Game, OVH Game is little bit better for hosting teamspeak3, or if you really want to be protected try stormwall.
I think only known reseller of First Colo is Living-Bots
But OVH Game there is wide range of services that can provide that protection example BungeeCloud.
Does stormwall have a better ddos Protection than OVH Game?

Hey Eloelo320,

if you want I can provide you a free server for testing with OVH game and a firewall setup for Teamspeak3. We do not use any GEO blocking systems like living-bots and handle incomming floods over a other way! For that please create a small
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Regards

Paul

Hey Eloelo320,

if you want I can provide you a free server for testing with OVH game and a firewall setup for Teamspeak3. We do not use any GEO blocking systems like living-bots and handle incomming floods over a other way! For that please create a small
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Regards

Paul
Why don't you guys provide ipv6? or just not specified in your website.

Top Bottom