OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
@XRV-Webix The prices are very good I think I'll buy one server for test. Do these servers use OVH anti-ddos Game protection?
Yes.
I am also developping the addon for my clients to control the OVH Anti-DDoS protection. I hope to have it finished before the end of the week.
For the moment, i have a form to request the firewall changes.

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
Yes.
I am also developping the addon for my clients to control the OVH Anti-DDoS protection. I hope to have it finished before the end of the week.
For the moment, i have a form to request the firewall changes.
Okay, I'll try VPS server from you. One more question, are the LXC and KVM both on OVH Game protection? I run a TS3 server, so 1GB RAM with LXC virtualization is enough for it. But the Protection is important :)

Davide55

Sep 16, 2015
Hello, now Lowhosting.org (Ovh game reseller) have in beta an new firewall management panel, please add it to the list

Jan 15, 2017
ExtraVM is scam
they search in your server files and if they saw crack they will delete your server and banned your account immediately.
be careful.
Yeah they do this with everyone , i have a server with them once , the deleted my server refunded me and blocked my IP From Accessing the website had to use a VPN to complain to them

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Hello Jason.
Yes. We put our BladeSystems c7000 in production.
The first KVM VPS's are already available for selling.
The dedicated servers will be made available soon.

Regards

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
To make it clear to everyone: Has our own servers are now in production, we will be dropping the ones on OVH and moving everyone gradually to our own servers.

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
Hello @Jason_2017, that is something we inquired our clients.
On OVH, the Game servers are limited at 250Mbps. Any OVH provider that provides VPS's with 100Mbps or more, apart doing overselling, the VPS's will never have 100Mbps. Unless they sell 2 VPS's per dedicated server.
This is something we inquired our clients about. We also did netspeed overselling on OVH.
From our records, the average rate consumed per VPS was of 15Mbps.
Now with our network, we have much more netspeed and we inquired our clients about what they prefered:
- Have a lower netspeed, real and not shared with other clients.
- Have a higher netspeed rate but not guaranteed.

The actual plans netpseed values are the results of the answers of our clients.
FYI, we limit our servers to a maximum of 24 VPS KVM depending of the server available resources and the KVM needs. Only this way we can assure a quality service to our clients.

Maluquinho

Sep 17, 2015
Hello @Jason_2017, that is something we inquired our clients.
On OVH, the Game servers are limited at 250Mbps. Any OVH provider that provides VPS's with 100Mbps or more, apart doing overselling, the VPS's will never have 100Mbps. Unless they sell 2 VPS's per dedicated server.
This is something we inquired our clients about. We also did netspeed overselling on OVH.
From our records, the average rate consumed per VPS was of 15Mbps.
Now with our network, we have much more netspeed and we inquired our clients about what they prefered:
- Have a lower netspeed, real and not shared with other clients.
- Have a higher netspeed rate but not guaranteed.

The actual plans netpseed values are the results of the answers of our clients.
FYI, we limit our servers to a maximum of 24 VPS KVM depending of the server available resources and the KVM needs. Only this way we can assure a quality service to our clients.
This gonna be hosted in the known "Innov4web" network? Or its gonna be hosted in another network in Portugal? If yes, where? Oporto or Lisbon (like all others? -.-)?

Last edited:

XRV-Webix

May 2, 2016
This gonna be hosted in the known "Innov4web" network? Or its gonna be hosted in another network in Portugal? If yes, where? Oporto or Lisbon (like all others? -.-)?
Cheers
Hello.
No. We have our own network. Our own IP addresses and our own connection setup in Viseu.
Regards