OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

ernov

May 3, 2017
you're the owner of that host? Because, when i check the WHMCS license first time it showed its invalid. Now it showing its valid... ;)
And 4 DEDICATED cores for 20 USD is still suspicious...

not sure what's wrong but it has shown me valid in the first place, nah m not the owner lmao :cry::cry:

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

lol getting something cheap makes you suspicious then:p what to say, test it then review it I would say that.
you're the owner of that host? Because, when i check the WHMCS license first time it showed its invalid. Now it showing its valid... ;)
And 4 DEDICATED cores for 20 USD is still suspicious...

Last edited:

MiKE1337

Nov 17, 2015
not sure what's wrong but it has shown me valid in the first place, nah m not the owner lmao :cry::cry:

lol getting something cheap makes you suspicious then:p what to say, test it then review it I would say that.

Its suspicious. because if they have OVH GAME server for example MC-32 with i7 6700K (4 cores), 32GB RAM which cost ca. 90 EUR monthly (without VAT) and they offer a Plan with 10GB RAM, 5 (or 4 if its missclick) DEDICATED cores they can't run more than 1 VPS (20 USD plan) on this dedi. So this proves that the cores are simply not dedicated, they just blame their customers.

Last edited:

ernov

May 3, 2017
ask them I guess xD but its good pricing so not bad to add it to the list.

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
On rinetech's website, prices are in USD and when you actually order, prices are in INR and when you convert the money, the total amount comes out to be 2 USD more and then they charge a VAT(Tax) which further increases the price. I had a very bad experience with them. Just avoid them!

I would recommend www.fulltimehosting.net . Their packages are very cheap and they are offering 4 different locations including UK, Germany, Canada and France.
Kindly add the aforementioned host to this list so everyone can know about amazing hosts!

Last edited:

ernov

May 3, 2017
On rinetech's website, prices are in USD and when you actually order, prices are in INR and when you convert the money, the total amount comes out to be 2 USD more and then they charge a VAT(Tax) which further increases the price. I had a very bad experience with them. Just avoid them!

I didn't find any 2 USD product as OVH game VM, Secondly, I guess as being an Indian company they charge GST(Tax) not VAT because of not a European company, we can't be a protestor against their rules.
Brother do you know they give you an option at the beginning which currency you wanna choose, Maybe you should have read things carefully.

Jan 15, 2017
I didn't find any 2 USD product as OVH game VM, Secondly, I guess as being an Indian company they charge GST(Tax) not VAT because of not a European company, we can't be a protestor against their rules.
Brother do you know they give you an option at the beginning which currency you wanna choose, Maybe you should have read things carefully.
Might be worth a shot trying out https://100up.org

I have recently swapped to them, they are very stable! , much better than fulltimehosting who I have been. With previously
The use latest gen game servers

Jan 15, 2017
i got £11 2 Vcores 4gb ram on a Custom Quote

http://prntscr.com/jh80b4

i mean this one £12
everything same but got a extra core for free

Last edited:

ernov

May 3, 2017
if it is not an issue for them to add why don't they just write down on their website?

samhero

Sep 22, 2015
hello guys

i need a good vps ovh gaming windows not linux cheap and (ovh gaming anti ddos attack)
please help me

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
Hello dear, can you try our hosting? https://private-hosting.eu
I am not trying to be a dick but there are a lot of spelling mistakes on your website and I am not that familiar with the law but dont you need a "Contact" "imprint" with at least a full name + Adresse in it when you sell stuff online? witch you guy dont have at least I cant find it nowhere.

Besides nice tags you got there on your website.

444.PNG

Last edited: