OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters
Jun 2, 2017
I am not trying to be a dick but there are a lot of spelling mistakes on your website and I am not that familiar with the law but dont you need a "Contact" "imprint" with at least a full name + Adresse in it when you sell stuff online? witch you guy dont have at least I cant find it nowhere.

Besides nice tags you got there on your website.

View attachment 1079

Thanks a lot for the report, We will change all keyword! This is a old preset for keyword!

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
buy any rinetech vps and just use their custom iso feature to upload your desired OS

Can you please stop advertising your shitty fraud website/host. You’re just spamming this on every post. If you want to advertise then please ask for the permission to do so from a mod or admin beforehand.

ernov

May 3, 2017
if the site is fraud then I guess moderators will have a look and warn me not to, I am just helping someone please be sitted and enjoy.. if not then just ignore.

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
if the site is fraud then I guess moderators will have a look and warn me not to, I am just helping someone please be sitted and enjoy.. if not then just ignore.
I think i already proved that before that the site is indeed a fraud cuz 4 USD is not equal to 300 INR. A bunch of money grabbers who sell oversold crap. Mods will definitely warn you because you are aggressively advertising your website on every post and you’re even promoting your website again and again in this post as well and besides, no one likes SPAM!

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
I somehow get the feeling with all the new hosters popping up I need to re-open my thread. Doing some of that good work.
No DDoS content allowed :)
Also you could just do it like this:
living-bots.net #1
living-bots.net #2
living-bots.net #3
living-bots.net #4
living-bots.net #5? (If someone pays/provides free services il put your company top1)

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
No DDoS content allowed :)
Also you could just do it like this:
living-bots.net #1
living-bots.net #2
living-bots.net #3
living-bots.net #4
living-bots.net #5? (If someone pays/provides free services il put your company top1)
living-bots.net #6
:)

HardRider

May 20, 2016
Nice website template you used LMAO https://demo.serifly.com/cloudhub/html/home.html . You should've atleast edited to your needs before sharing your website. Dedicated server slider on the homepage and you don't sell dedis...fake reviews etc. This is utter BS!

Where is the Problem that we use a Template? 90% from all Hosting companies use templates, okay there was a small fail with the slider, but we correct them.

We host Server since 2 years and have many happy customers, also here from r4p3.

We add now 512MB plans for people who don't need much Power.
Also, we have 24 hours Test Servers.

The first one who write me a message here via pm gets a 2GB server for free for 1 month.

https://infinity-hosting.com/rootserver

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
Where is the Problem that we use a Template? 90% from all Hosting companies use templates, okay there was a small fail with the slider, but we correct them.

We host Server since 2 years and have many happy customers, also here from r4p3.

We add now 512MB plans for people who don't need much Power.
Also, we have 24 hours Test Servers.

The first one who write me a message here via pm gets a 2GB server for free for 1 month.

https://infinity-hosting.com/rootserver
Hosting for 2 years using that template? LMAO
So, basically, you were hosting with fake reviews on the website cuz of the template for 2 years and not to mention that slider. Fix your shit first before promoting your site that's all I said before and I am still saying that you should be careful before posting anything again.
And btw, did you get the permission from the mods for posting your offers/promotions?

Ammar

Apr 28, 2016
i need it like 4 giga ram and a good processor like 4 core or more with a good hard space HDD or SSD
What's your budget? I know an excellent provider which sells KVM-GAME with 4v Cores, 8 GB RAM and 125 GB SSD for 19.99 euros/month

SaadRoot

Jan 8, 2017
Bungeecloud is very excellent but the shitest is the outgoing ddos skids buys 1€ vps for ddos

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Opinions:
100up.org -- Very Excellent DDoS-Protected [OVH-GAME] They can protect any OvhGame Bypass! (I'am hosting my ts on and never had a packetloss or drop) [ Intel i7 7700K 4.2 ghz - Powerfull SSD ]
BungeeCloud -- It looks good but shit as the same time [On OutGoing DDoS all vps on same node got lagged]
OMGServ.com -- Its good
Infinity-Hosting -- I've just tryed their VPS Servers [Test 24h] It looks very good, Intel i7 8700 K goes to 4.40 ghz
ExtraVM -- Never tested it
Private-Hosting.Eu -- Looks very good for me i'am having 2 OVH Pro VPS Servers, Its good for website but for teamspeak i did not tested
For TeamSpeak, I would recommand 100up.org - thats all

Last edited:

Infinity-Hosting

Jun 25, 2018
We provide cheap Anti DDos Game Servers in France and USA.

30% Discount for USA Servers on the first month with the following coupon: USA30

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
Never use @Infinity-Hosting , always problem, server shutdowns, missing resources and more..

Bungeecloud is very excellent but the shitest is the outgoing ddos skids buys 1€ vps for ddos

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Opinions:
100up.org -- Very Excellent DDoS-Protected [OVH-GAME] They can protect any OvhGame Bypass! (I'am hosting my ts on and never had a packetloss or drop) [ Intel i7 7700K 4.2 ghz - Powerfull SSD ]
BungeeCloud -- It looks good but shit as the same time [On OutGoing DDoS all vps on same node got lagged]
OMGServ.com -- Its good
Infinity-Hosting -- I've just tryed their VPS Servers [Test 24h] It looks very good, Intel i7 8700 K goes to 4.40 ghz
ExtraVM -- Never tested it
Private-Hosting.Eu -- Looks very good for me i'am having 2 OVH Pro VPS Servers, Its good for website but for teamspeak i did not tested
For TeamSpeak, I would recommand 100up.org - thats all
I've tested all resellers, all is bad like 100up and Bungee. If u want realtime test, just pm me ;)

Last edited: