OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
There are people who will see your post, and the moment they see what you've wrote they'll not order something from SonicFast. Thats also a big impact on hosting as I know
May be it is because refund policy it is important part of ddos protected services ?
Guys who make decisions based on the opinion of one user not smart.
That is strange when hoster on forum doesn't communicate with community (showing status of currently protected DDoS attacks, like a news or kind of) instead of advertising his services.
This thing is really increase confidence to hosting. If they are will do it (news about repulsed attacks) more people will want to test their services and i'm no exception.

Also i didn't find any info about adding custom rules (to protected against attacks which wasn't filtered or not detected by filters). For example OVH doing it: if their protection doesn't fix the attack in some cases

Last edited:
U

User_38581

May be it is because refund policy it is important part of ddos protected services ?
Guys who make decisions based on the arguments of one user not smart.
That is strange when hoster on forum doesn't communicate with community (showing status of currently protected DDoS attacks, like a news or kind of) instead advertising his services.
This thing is really increase confidence to hosting.
Well I think its all about owner of hosting, I don't really think this has some bad impact on hosting. + They offer live chat and support over tickets, Im sure they'll explain it to you (If they want of course) about their DDoS Protection
Well of course he won't refund someone buying some service and than ask for refund for 2 mins later, I Wouldn't offer it too.
+ I think everyone should ask is it refundable if they're planning to take some plan from them

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
Well I think its all about owner of hosting, I don't really think this has some bad impact on hosting. + They offer live chat and support over tickets, Im sure they'll explain it to you (If they want of course) about their DDoS Protection
Well of course he won't refund someone buying some service and than ask for refund for 2 mins later, I Wouldn't offer it too.
+ I think everyone should ask is it refundable if they're planning to take some plan from them
At this moment i'm looking for dedicated servers in UK, but can't view to sonicfast because i can't find any interesting info (reviews, news, feedbacks about repulsed attacks with stats). Still think to choose OVH

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I'm not talking about refund after 2 minutes. This thing can do only dumb user.I'm talking about about one of the main qualities: refund if protection didn't working as needed., *or fixes for protection

Last edited:
U

User_38581

At this moment i'm looking for dedicated servers in UK, but can't view to sonicfast because i can't find any interesting info (reviews, news, feedbacks about repulsed attacks with stats). Still think to choose OVH
You can choose OVH, but you have to have in mind that numbers doesn't mean that something is better than the other one.
And as I said for OVH they're almost every 2-3 months on average new bypass out because some people know how to bypass their firewall because they know how it works, while on some hosting like SonicFast or some rare (newer) people don't know how their firewall works, at least for some time.
Well I think about repulsed attacks SonicFast itself can explain you the best, at least its their hosting. I think you could give them a try to really understand if they suit you, but you can do whatever you want :)

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018

I'm not talking about refund after 2 minutes. This thing can do only dumb user.I'm talking about about one of the main qualities: refund if protection didn't working as needed.

If you want we can let you try a vps to check our protection, contact us on discord: https://discord.gg/VT5g8V3

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
You can choose OVH, but you have to have in mind that numbers doesn't mean that something is better than the other one.
And as I said for OVH they're almost every 2-3 months on average new bypass out because some people know how to bypass their firewall because they know how it works, while on some hosting like SonicFast or some rare (newer) people don't know how their firewall works, at least for some time.
Well I think about repulsed atacks SonicFast itself can you explain you the best, at least it their hosting. I think you could give them a try to really understand if they suit you, but you can do whatever you want :)
Lets be real: Anything can be bypassed that's not a secret. In every system have vulnerabilities. Time for find it depends on the skill of the developer and network engineers who protect system.

U

User_38581

Lets be real: Anything can be bypassed that's not a secret. In every system have vulnerabilities. Time for find it depends on the skill of the developer and network engineers who protect system.
I agree, didn't even say that something is 100% protected and it will be, but I bet there are x3 times more bypasses for ovh than sonicfast :)

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
I agree, didn't even say that something is 100% protected and it will, but I bet there are x3 times more bypasses for ovh than sonicfast :)
Only by the one reason: they are didn't spreaded on market like OVH.[/QUOTE]

If you want we can let you try a vps to check our protection, contact us on discord: https://discord.gg/VT5g8V3
I'm not looking for VPS. What is a difference between words on site: Advanced DDoS Protected and Advanced DDoS Mitigation.
VPS are protected and Dedicated just have mitigation (protection is weaker than on VPS, do i right understand ? ).

Last edited:

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
you're 50% right, but again. OVH Firewall isn't the same as SonicFast Firewall
[/QUOTE]
OVH Firewall isn't the same as SonicFast Firewall
OVH filters on traffic way ? I'm not understanding a little bit (i know it is just a traceroute to domain host, but...)

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
you're 50% right, but again. OVH Firewall isn't the same as SonicFast Firewall
View attachment 1871

OVH filters on traffic way ? I'm not understanding a little bit (i know it is just a traceroute to domain host, but...)
[/QUOTE]

Our webhost, vps, dedicated and gameservers are not hosted on OVH, we have our own hardware in a London data center, only the website's Layer7 DDoS protection
(reverse proxy) is hosted on OVH but soon it won't be hosted on OVH anymore.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 1871

Our webhost, vps, dedicated and gameservers are not hosted on OVH, we have our own hardware in a London data center, only the website's Layer7 DDoS protection
[/QUOTE]
Send us a test IP then. So we can ping it and traceroute it.

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
Send us a test IP then. So we can ping it and traceroute it.
[/QUOTE]

Here you go: 178.239.162.10

UnlimitedBytes

Feb 20, 2019
I can't understand the people here who say that https://bungeecloud.org is a bad provider.
I host my servers (2x Dedis and 4x VPS) there for now around 2 years and have never had a problem, which was not fixed within a maximum of 2 days.
In addition, my servers haven't been offline in the past two years because of an ddos attack, only when I restarted them.