OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller List

Which Provider do you prefer?

• Total voters

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Which is the most optional now? (of course ovh game) I think I'll switch over the next two or three days and I don't know which reseller to go to. I've tried: 100up, fulltimehosting. (they weren't good).

yamanoo

Jun 19, 2019
Which is the most optional now? (of course ovh game) I think I'll switch over the next two or three days and I don't know which reseller to go to. I've tried: 100up, fulltimehosting. (they weren't good).

You're trying to find a good server to game hosting or webhosting?
Cause OVH does not have DDos layer 7 protection (just layer 4..)
To host game servers, in my opinion, is the best one.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
You're trying to find a good server to game hosting or webhosting?
Cause OVH does not have DDos layer 7 protection (just layer 4..)
To host game servers, in my opinion, is the best one.
For only TeamSpeak. I tryed 2 reseller (100up and fulltimehosting) but never stoping have a problem. Lagg, or bypass or something error. Nad idk which a good option now.
I'm thinking of omgserv. but they say bypassable.I'm a little afraid of OpenVZ. (I heard some virtualization on the contour) and so far I used only KVM.

yamanoo

Jun 19, 2019
The layer7 attacks are evolving faster than the solutions to such a problem.
Even cloudflare will not stop the attacks ;)

closedportss

Feb 8, 2019
For only TeamSpeak. I tryed 2 reseller (100up and fulltimehosting) but never stoping have a problem. Lagg, or bypass or something error. Nad idk which a good option now.
I'm thinking of omgserv. but they say bypassable.I'm a little afraid of OpenVZ. (I heard some virtualization on the contour) and so far I used only KVM.
Then i recommend you https://blazinglayer.com/ they are KVM.

Sonicfast

Jun 28, 2018
The layer7 attacks are evolving faster than the solutions to such a problem.
Even cloudflare will not stop the attacks ;)

L7 attacks are evolving fast but even the protections are improving faster than before,
at the moment we're offering a solution for L7 attacks that can block almost any attack if not all,
cloudflare has just a simple challenge that is not very hard to bypass.

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
Blazingfast is still one of the best option overall if you wanna try them you can use the coupon code BLAZINGAMAZING for 20% off the first month or request a 3 day trial.
With new locations comming soon they should be much better.

closedportss

Feb 8, 2019
Blazingfast is still one of the best option overall if you wanna try them you can use the coupon code BLAZINGAMAZING for 20% off the first month or request a 3 day trial.
With new locations comming soon they should be much better.
Which locations?

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Unfortunately, I still haven't found the appropriate option. Who would be a KVM and who already has a € 4 VPS.