• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Discussion OVH Anti-DDoS Game Reseller V3 ( Only The Best Hostings)

these are the best hostings in this time

• 100percentuptime.hosting

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • omgserv.com

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • extravm.com

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • evolution-host.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chuga2

You blame provider for getting your VPS hacked easily, setting a secure password or using SSH keys is your job.
someone has hacked the system and has sent to all vpss flood command

i asked the support if i need to change the password he told me no no one has stolen your password is a problem in our security

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

i asked the support if i need to change the password he told me no no one has stolen your password is a problem in our security
I don't care at all i already changed the host :)

Last edited:

I don't care at all i already changed the host :)
Can you give me proof that the bungeecloud support said they had a security issues on their side? I never had bigger problems with bungeecloud expect the payment issue. I also never had problem with Treudler, the DDoS protection is same as other OVH resellers have and support always answered me. 100% Uptime Hosting has well-optimized servers and guaranteed resources but, unfortunately, even in higher plans offer pretty limited disk space.

Hey,

As it looks like here are some things not so clear we try to do that now and answer open questions!

@chuga2 till now your VPS was not hacked and we hope that it will hot happen. But as other people said here people using crappy passwords and then a VPS get infacted and start mining or even flood other server!

To the case in the ticket:

There was a VPS and the owner installed any infacted software, shared the login with a third person doing bad things or used the VPS to flood with it! A other option is that the owner of the VPS has changed the password of the VPS to 12345 or something like that. To prevent problems form that we changed our order system and we require now a stronger password and preinstalled on all delivered VPS fail2ban to prevent broutforce. We hope to handle with that all downtimes!

We monitor our Server from multiple locations and have a alert system to detect downtime, high CPU usage! As outgoing floods is the main reason for lags downtimes we have a detection that takes the VPS offline when we detect outgoing floods and we created some time ago Network rules and limits to prevent downtime. The system is not perfect yet but we reduced the problem so all nodes run bether!

So to get it together we do our best from our side that a VPS is not so easy to get hacked but the VPS owner must do his part too!

To your "feedback":

Not clear what you mean with "Bad Support "! We do our best here to answer ASAP and provide often a livechat where we try to help. We mostly answer in some hours or even minutes! Here one of your tockets:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

With over 11500 Ticket replies and arround 20-40 new Tickets every day the time is "ok". It would be great if you could make that clear for us so we can improve problems!

To your point "vps always down" - We have arround 900 VPS running! We stayed stable online on your Teamspeak3 on your VPS and we know from other people on that the Node(Euro01) has not any problems. When you say us your VPS is down but your router is restarting, then it is not a problem form US!

A other point is when we request a WINMTR screen when the VPS is down for you it is not helpful if you run it over hours!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

When we try to help you and your rate all answers with one star you shoud think if there is not a communication problem! We do our best to help out! To find a problem and resolve it customer must help in some cases too!

Regards

Paul

chuga2

Can you give me proof that the bungeecloud support said they had a security issues on their side? I never had bigger problems with bungeecloud expect the payment issue. I also never had problem with Treudler, the DDoS protection is same as other OVH resellers have and support always answered me. 100% Uptime Hosting has well-optimized servers and guaranteed resources but, unfortunately, even in higher plans offer pretty limited disk space.

NELAX

Hoster
ATHP
What is your VAT? We check immediately if you are authorized.
By Italian law you have to put it on the site, including the REA code.
I only hope you have not opened a company in London. Which is worse than selling without VAT. Tax Evasion..

Last edited:
We are open a vat! Wait a lot of days!
I agree with @NELAX - those guys are absolutely terrible and I guess they don't even know what they're doing (as clearly shown also in other threads on R4P3).

[...]
So this ranking is not real and stop talking shit!
Is this how you talk / communicate with public?
Even if someone's wrong, you should show at least some professional appearance ;)

Last edited: