OVH/Game New Firewall update

musclar

Feb 6, 2016
OVH has update there firewall 'L4'
And they close the method "TS3INIT1"
I think now no script will bypass the firewall

Any one have a OVH GAME let us know how good is the protection and thanks guys .

Last edited:

Brooke

May 4, 2016
I'd also like to know something about that. Is someone here who can let us know?

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
I dont want to create another topic for this, I just want ask one question does cloud flare even work for ts3?
I set my DNS on cloud flare same as my ts3 ip.

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
Hello

its good for teamspeak and other games
but there is a website stresser have a method can bypass the ovh gaming
if you bought an ovh game server you will get a firewall so you can block it
how ? you need to know buy your self
but now voxillity has been upgraded and being better than past

on my opinion ! :
OVH GAMING - Excellent for teamspeak but still there is some methods ( you can block it with the firewall )
Voxillity ( Zare-BlazingFast...etc ) - Great for teamspeak at this moment no methods bypass it
(ZARE - ALLWAYS ON PROTECTION )

I apologize to prolong Thread
See you later guys :)

Last edited:

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
yesterday me and my friends
try to attack some ovh game server
and we will done !
i won't tell you what is the method but i tell about what ovh game if is it good or bad
but in my opinion : its bad 60%

musclar

Feb 6, 2016
and we will done !
i won't tell you what is the method but i tell about what ovh game if is it good or bad
Nah OVHGAME it's better trust me try server soft-fire and you will see ;)

nevernofear

Sep 22, 2015
Voxility is a garbage trust me they can't tank 500 Gbps they can't handle even 100 Gbps (60 gbps 1 hour nullroute)

freets3.ovh

Sep 19, 2015
and we will done !
this is not possible, I have 6 servers on the game, with 30 attacks a day, I have never been down, I invite you to test the attacks on my servers :) for me the game ovh is 100% securised.

NoXx

Apr 24, 2016
this is not possible, I have 6 servers on the game, with 30 attacks a day, I have never been down, I invite you to test the attacks on my servers :) for me the game ovh is 100% securised.
That's also my experience. I tested a lot of hosters and went the best with OVH. The only negative thing is the lack of support, but the rest is truly better than the other competitors.

SomeGeek

Aug 12, 2016
OVH's ts3 game filter still is easy to bypass via ip spoofing, not sure why they are not able to fix that problem.