OVH Pro Firewall

ButoMan

Apr 27, 2016
Hello
I have OVH server with Anti-DDoS Pro i have enabled the ovh firewall with Permanent Mitigation and setting up the roles to refuse all udp but accept the udp through the teamspeak ports
now the attack using flood method over udp teamspeak port and this makes the users to disconnect and reconnect for all users randomly and all the clients have about 20-60% packet loss on the output only but the input working smoothly without any problems
i believe there is a way to setup roles for iptable on my VPS
PS : i tried this thread but i think i am doing it wrong or not working and also it blocked some other ports that i am using
the VPS also running some game servers and a webserver
sorry for bad English and sorry for the noob request but i am really boring and please need your help
"i contacted OVH support they told me i must go to Anti-DDoS Gaming " and its really expensive for me "

VANKO

Oct 13, 2015
Im using OVH Anti-DDOS GAME Firewall which is perfect - earlier i was using HosTeam Dedicated with 2-3 huge attacks per day - most of them was blocked but sometimes there was many dropped connections. Today my game servers provided by OVH are not touched by any attacks - ddosers saw that server is not reacting on their attacks and they stopped it.
Last week i bought a DDOS attack pack on ddos.city to test OVH firewall. There was a 2-3 seconds drop (about 8% packet losts) and then... silent :) - attacks was blocked successful.

ButoMan

Apr 27, 2016
https://r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-anti-ddos-provider-list.1400/ you will find there host's that have anti ddos gaming for a cheaper price check the post's
thank you i will check it
Im using OVH Anti-DDOS GAME Firewall which is perfect - earlier i was using HosTeam Dedicated with 2-3 huge attacks per day - most of them was blocked but sometimes there was many dropped connections. Today my game servers provided by OVH are not touched by any attacks - ddosers saw that server is not reacting on their attacks and they stopped it.
Last week i bought a DDOS attack pack on ddos.city to test OVH firewall. There was a 2-3 seconds drop (about 8% packet losts) and then... silent :) - attacks was blocked successful.
thanks bro i know its a very good service from ovh but gaming server is really expensive for me and the minimum cost is 50 Euro and also the server has a lot of RAM and CPU and i don't use 5% of them :confused:

TimDHart

Apr 30, 2016
That is what I use and have to agree with you.

ixM7MDz

CipherSpeak Developer
Jan 29, 2016
extravm.com - openvz ,FR Datacenter , OVH GAME PROTECTION
gamingpower.it - OVH GAME PROTECTION
i like those providers