OVH VPS for cracked ts3 servers?

Hazardrix

Jan 11, 2016
Hello, i want to buy a OVH VPS or Dedicated Server and install cracked ts3 servers. What can I do to stay anonym?

I will use a subdomain and when i was blacklisted, i want to change my ip.

scarFace1337

Nov 20, 2016
I wouldn't recommend you going directly with OVH. Maybe try Sharp Servers (they're providing Game VPSs with OVH Anti-DDoS Game Protection). They will not shutdown your server unless they get notice from TeamSpeak or similiar.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I wouldn't recommend you going directly with OVH. Maybe try Sharp Servers (they're providing Game VPSs with OVH Anti-DDoS Game Protection). They will not shutdown your server unless they get notice from TeamSpeak or similiar.
In other words, here's a OVH reseller that won't listen to OVH threats of shutting down the server but will listen at teamspeak's requests to shut it down. lol?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Exactly :D

I don't think that anyone is reselling OVH dedicated server, doesn't make sense..
1- It doesn't make sense to be scared of TeamSpeak but not be scared of OVH shutting down your server.
2- It makes sense, it's called being a reseller. ExtraVM does it by example.

scarFace1337

Nov 20, 2016
1- It doesn't make sense to be scared of TeamSpeak but not be scared of OVH shutting down your server.
2- It makes sense, it's called being a reseller. ExtraVM does it by example.
Explain it how does reselling OVH Dedicated Servers make sense? You're paying more money then you would directly from OVH.. OVH will probably shut down server but reseller like Sharp Servers won't..

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Explain it how does reselling OVH Dedicated Servers make sense? You're paying more money then you would directly from OVH.. OVH will probably shut down server but reseller like Sharp Servers won't..
Economy 101 : To make a profit out of something, buy something and sell it at a higher price.
Game Dedicated are 79$ US /month, and reseller resells at 99$ US /month. If you call OVH and make a contract with them, you will save on dedicated servers so the profit margin is even bigger.

scarFace1337

Nov 20, 2016
Economy 101 : To make a profit out of something, buy something and sell it at a higher price.
Game Dedicated are 79$ US /month, and reseller resells at 99$ US /month. If you call OVH and make a contract with them, you will save on dedicated servers so the profit margin is even bigger.
Correct, the profit is for sellers aka Hosting Companies but not for clients :)