Passware Kit Forensic 13.5.8557 Portable (Windows)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hey, this is a password cracking tool, a license key is included. It is a portable version, so no need to install :)
It has been pretty useful to me so far :)

Download
Virustotal (2/57)

CPU: i5-4670k -> 80 pass/sec
GPU: GTX 770 -> 8000 pass/sec Look here for hardware acceleration

To keep your stuff safe: Use TrueCrypt 7.1a Antivir (0/57)
Note: TrueCrypt has been discontinued - There are no further updates and 7.1.a is the last full version. I still consider it as a very good encryption tool.

Key Features
  • Recovers passwords for 200+ file types and decrypts hard disks providing an all-in-one user interface
  • Mobile forensics: recovers passwords for iTunes and Android backups, Android physical images, extracts Windows Phones data, as well as acquires iOS backups or photo streams for iOS devices from iCloud Updated!
  • 64-bit version
  • Supports batch file processing
  • Scans computers and network for password-protected files and encrypted hard disk images (Encryption Analyzer Professional included)
  • Acquires memory images of the seized computers (FireWire Memory Imager included)
  • Retrieves electronic evidence in a matter of minutes from a Windows Desktop Search Database (Search Index Examiner included)
  • Recovers Mac User Login passwords and FileVault2 keys from computer memory
  • Supports Distributed and Cloud Computing password recovery on both Windows and Linux platforms
  • Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)
  • Available as SDK for .NET
  • Automatic software updates: 1 year included

General Feature
  • Instantly recovers many password types
  • Instantly decrypts MS Word and Excel files up to version 2003 (20 Credits for Decryptum attack included)
  • Resets passwords for Local and Domain Windows Administrators instantly, including passwords for Windows Live ID accounts
  • Recovers encryption keys for hard disks protected with BitLocker in minutes, including BitLocker ToGo
  • Decrypts TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP volumes in minutes
  • Recovers passwords for Apple DMG and LUKS disk images
  • Acquires files from OneDrive New!
  • Recovers passwords for Windows users from a memory image or a standalone SAM file, including UPEK
  • Recovers passwords for Facebook, Google, and other websites from live memory images or hibernation files
  • Instantly recovers passwords for email, websites and network connections from standalone registry files
  • Extracts passwords from encrypted Mac keychain files
  • Extracts passwords from Windows/Unix/Mac hashes
  • Provides 9 different password recovery attacks (and any combination of them) with an easy-to-use setup wizard and drag & drop attacks editor
  • Uses multiple-core CPUs and NVIDIA and ATI GPUs efficiently to speed up the password recovery process by up to 100 times Updated!
  • Uses Tableau TACC and Guidance TACC2 hardware accelerators to speed up the password recovery process by up to 30 times
  • Provides detailed reports with MD5 hash values
  • Integrated with Guidance EnCase v.7 or higher
  • Integrated with Oxygen Forensic Suite v.2014 and higher

Last edited:

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
it says "Please re-create Portable version using the full version of Passware Kit Forensic" for x64 version

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
If there are no objections, I'll move the thread to public on Monday or Tuesday

ege42

Mar 4, 2016
Have you find a way to make the portable version works, i have the same problem

ege42

Mar 4, 2016
What folder ? The install folder don't move on C: . For the portable device the data are automaticaly send on the device usb key i don't move anything

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Same error above --- installed in the downloads folder by default, didn't change location neither name of the folder/files.
Tried with extracting & without (by running through winrar, ew.)

Any fix?

Run the 32 bit (x86) version!

TooTechnical

Mar 15, 2017
Y'all have been very helpful! The program worked on 64bit Windows 10 using the 32bit version. Within minutes after installation, it unlocked my quickbooks 2008 file without any hesitation. I was racking my brains out for far too long trying to remember how to get in. Now after 4 years of avoiding my prior boss (who closed down her business), I can now give the books over once and for all.
Thanks to all of you!