Perma Ban on Teamspeak

Psychopathia

Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys,

I've got a problem, there's some guy annyoing and trolling people on my teamspeak, I keep on banning him permanently and he keeps on turning his VPN's on so he can join again... Besides Anti-VPN bots, are there anyway to perma ban him? I'm kinda tired of watching this guy doing his shit...

Regards,

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
As already said in other threads, banning his nickname could be worth a try. Please use the search function before opening a thread next time.
My solution was always to ban his nickname using a regex. Most people trying to circumvent a Ban forget about their nickname. So thats a very easy way to keep them away.. And mostly they don't get why their "ban circumventer" doesn't work

Psychopathia

Jan 18, 2016
As already said in other threads, banning his nickname could be worth a try. Please use the search function before opening a thread next time.

Sorry, didn't realise there was something like this before. How can I proceed to the banning of nickname?

Regards,

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Google for regular expressions to learn more about it or simply insert his name into the ban form. For example the screenshot below bans names including niger and nigger. Take a look at the thread "Bans every server should have from the start!" in order to see some useful regular expressions you should anyways use. These examples might give you an idea about how regex works.

Fvuu2Au.png

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
@Papadocks Just make a active and non active
If he's connect dont active them ;p
Make non active group can't talk and Switch room's :)

Psychopathia

Jan 18, 2016
Google for regular expressions to learn more about it or simply insert his name into the ban form. For example the screenshot below bans names including niger and nigger. Take a look at the thread "Bans every server should have from the start!" in order to see some useful regular expressions you should anyways use. These examples might give you an idea about how regex works.

Fvuu2Au.png

Thank you mate!

Psychopathia

Jan 18, 2016
@Papadocks Just make a active and non active
If he's connect dont active them ;p
Make non active group can't talk and Switch room's :)

He keeps on switching Identities and it is a public teamspeak, I can't have people not being able to be doing anything xD Thank you for the suggestion anyway mate! :D