- May 8, 2015
Initially released in January 2010, the TS3 PHP Framework is a powerful, open source, object-oriented framework implemented in PHP 5 and licensed under the GNU General Public License. It’s based on simplicity and a rigorously tested agile codebase. Extend the functionality of your servers with scripts or create powerful web applications to manage all features of your TeamSpeak 3 Server instances.
Tested. Thoroughly. Enterprise-ready and built with agile methods, the TS3 PHP Framework has been unit-tested from the start to ensure that all code remains stable and easy for you to extend, re-test with your extensions, and further maintain.
Get the latest version of the TS3 PHP Framework on our
Why should I use the TS3 PHP Framework rather than other PHP libraries?
The TS3 PHP Framework is a is a modern use-at-will framework that provides individual components to communicate with the TeamSpeak 3 Server.
There are lots of arguments for the TS3 PHP Framework in comparison with other PHP based libraries. It is the most dynamic and feature-rich piece of software in its class and delivers unprecedented performance when used correctly.
The TS3 PHP Framework currently supports PHP 5.2.1 or later, but we strongly recommend the most current release of PHP for critical security and performance enhancements. If you want to create a web application using the TS3 PHP Framework, you need a PHP 5 interpreter with a web server configured to handle PHP scripts correctly.
Note that the majority of TS3 PHP Framework development and deployment is done on nginx, so there is more community experience and testing performed on Apache than on other web servers.
Features of the TS3 PHP Framework include:
- Fully object-oriented PHP 5 and E_STRICT compliant components
- Access to all TeamSpeak 3 Server features via ServerQuery
- Integrated full featured and customizable TSViewer interfaces
- Full support for file transfers to up- and /or download custom icons and other stuff
- Powerful error handling capablities using exceptions and customizable error messages
- Query mechanisms for several official services such as the blacklist and auto-update servers
- Dynamic signal slots for event based scripting
Visit the following pages for more information about the TS3 PHP Framework: