Plugin for crashing.

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
Hello.
Today i gonna post the plugin which i made for R4P3 users.

Download via mega.nz

Scan by Virustotal.com

ojh1na.jpg

If you have any questions or did you find any bugs just feel free to write it here.

Credits:
@Nýuu™
@ehthe

dercremaxx

Feb 7, 2016
how does it work? if i click on a username and click on crash with invalid name

it does nothing

the user is on Version 3.0.19.2

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015
It gives you invalid name when someone is click on you with old versions they are freezed instantly.

Wicked

WickeD CSA
May 1, 2016
My antivirus and google chrome don't let me download this plugin ! I don't know why ! And its tell me that is a virus !

Last edited:

Undefined

Jun 13, 2016
Hi there,

Sorry to be dumb for you maybe, but i think this DLL isn't injectable, so i putted it on my plugin folder of Teamspeak (on my version 3.0.19.4 teamspeak folder), i opened teamspeak, reloaded plugins, but the plugins seems unreadable, so could you tell me if it isn't the good method to make it works or i just have a problem O_O ?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hi there,

Sorry to be dumb for you maybe, but i think this DLL isn't injectable, so i putted it on my plugin folder of Teamspeak (on my version 3.0.19.4 teamspeak folder), i opened teamspeak, reloaded plugins, but the plugins seems unreadable, so could you tell me if it isn't the good method to make it works or i just have a problem O_O ?
Hmmm...you are not dump...maybe it doesn't work or another plugin you may have just makes it don't work!
I would suggest to disable all other plugins and enable only that...if it works...then it's good else...there is an issue with this specific..!

Undefined

Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm...you are not dump...maybe it doesn't work or another plugin you may have just makes it don't work!
I would suggest to disable all other plugins and enable only that...if it works...then it's good else...there is an issue with this specific..!
Thanks for your answer, i will try later :)

finzel

Nov 12, 2016
I've tested it with a friend (3.0.19.3) of mine, the plugin works but when he clicks it nothing happens